Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AZ: CAI-JFK €800 rt in J & Y (Europe stop)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2016, 9:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Gold

This is another CAI fare but I thought this is worth a new thread.

I was looking for the best route to come home after flying the QR CAI-BKK. I was looking for the most direct route as I am flying with a young kid and didn't want to go back to DOH/AUH from CAI to connect to JFK. I found Alitalia perfectly worked with the schedule.

CAI-FCO-JFK in J is about 550 Euro (You need to find business classic fare)
JFK-FCO-CAI in Y is about 250 Euro

CAI-FCO-JFK one way in J is available for about 750 Euro so for extra 50 Euro, you are getting a free one way back to Rome or Cairo at a later date (I think I am going to miss the tight connection to CAI).

I booked directly at Alitalia's Italy site only because I am going to try to use the chauffeur service in JFK and the fine print states that the ticket must be booked in Italy to use the service.
Old Nov 7, 2016, 1:15 am

Originally Posted by yoonny
CAI-FCO-JFK in J is about 550 Euro (You need to find business classic fare)
CAI-FCO-JFK one way in J is available for about 750 Euro ...

I only get 750€ prices. Which days you booked?
Old Nov 7, 2016, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by volazz

I only get 750€ prices. Which days you booked?
I booked for next summer but there are plenty of business classic fares if you are flexible with dates. One example is 6/6/17 - 6/13/17. Also the return sector can be had in J also for 500€ or premium economy for 444€ so you can customize any way you want.
Old Nov 7, 2016, 6:09 am

Ok, I found a very good price in august, return 1000€ in J really not bad. Thanks for sharing this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.