Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR: ZRH-ADL €1200 rt (R-fare)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR: ZRH-ADL €1200 rt (R-fare)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2016, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by Server
Anyone know the number of TP this will give? I might take this up towards BA Gold.
140 + 160 = 300 oneway, return = 600 TPs

Old Oct 12, 2016, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by rossmacd
140 + 160 = 300 oneway, return = 600 TPs

So OW Sapphire in one flight!

So glad I held out on booking - by far the best out of the options I was considering at both half the price, OW status with no crazy changes and no positioning. Now where to go from ADL...

^ Thanks OP
Old Oct 12, 2016, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by SwissBritMiss

So glad I held out on booking - by far the best out of the options I was considering at both half the price, OW status with no crazy changes and no positioning. Now where to go from ADL...

^ Thanks OP
Be aware - if you are crediting to BAEC, you need 4 qualifying sectors on BA operated and/or marketed (revenue) sectors also, to achieve BA Silver/OWS.
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
Originally Posted by SwissBritMiss

^ Thanks OP
Not really. You still need 4 sectors on BA in addition to 600 TPs for Silver/OW Sapphire.

Originally Posted by godsavethepoints
I don't want to start the angriest thread in history, but I do believe it's possible for the greedy commercial blogs (of which I run one) to co exist with FT. I post fares here before I post them on my site from time to time. I think crediting to FT is essential and I think those who are true FTer's will always benefit more than those who read or pick up on things from one of the "deal sites", often hours behind. People who IFTTT, etc on here deserve the fares first and by being diligent they get them anyway. They also know not to dilly dally and wait around, since the stampede will inevitably follow.

I am constantly appreciative of the fares posted on here for personal reasons, even if they coincide with commercial reasons from time to time. I think the balance must be that a) credit must be given to FT b) those who do not contribute to these forums in anyway should be slammed for stealing deals.

Thanks a bunch OP.
Good to hear bloggers (rare gems) - also think alike. How can others be show shameless advertising "great fare I came across" without giving due cretid to FT.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 10:53 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Looks like it's dead? Can't find any dates that work.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 10:56 am

That sale was quick. Some error fares last longer lol
Old Oct 12, 2016, 11:15 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA Ex Plat
Originally Posted by Jamier45
Looks like it's dead? Can't find any dates that work.
Just booked 11-16 to 11/25 I could't find the rate on ITA so I just went on the QR site and searched dates until i found the business promo rate. Not may dates available but there still should be something if your are flexible.

Now I Just have to find something to Nadi or Bora Bora from ADL
Old Oct 12, 2016, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by rossmacd
Be aware - if you are crediting to BAEC, you need 4 qualifying sectors on BA operated and/or marketed (revenue) sectors also, to achieve BA Silver/OWS.
Originally Posted by Far Siren
Not really. You still need 4 sectors on BA in addition to 600 TPs for Silver/OW Sapphire.
Ah thanks - I always forget about those legs as I can so easily swap to BA over LX for the occasional hop back to London.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 11:56 am

sorry for the rookie question but with all the changes this year I haven't been able to keep up. If I credit mileage to AA would the redeemable miles be calculated based on miles flown or based on spend?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by xxpert
sorry for the rookie question but with all the changes this year I haven't been able to keep up. If I credit mileage to AA would the redeemable miles be calculated based on miles flown or based on spend?
Based on the miles flown.

BTW, not sure why topic was renamed/moved when the fare is still very much alive?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 1:01 pm

Programs: LX HON, BA Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by maxvor
BTW, not sure why topic was renamed/moved when the fare is still very much alive?

Are you sure? It still shows on google flights but clicking through to the QR site the fare shoots up to about 4K CHF
Old Oct 12, 2016, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by The Wolf
Are you sure? It still shows on google flights but clicking through to the QR site the fare shoots up to about 4K CHF
I had to play around with it on the QR site. When i searched for 2 PAX it came back as 4k and above like you indicated but when i changed to 1 PAX it came back under the promo price but showed 3 available seats and so when I switched back to 2 PAX it now magically showed the business promo price.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 1:22 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Great find OP! Hope some people get in on this action!
Old Oct 12, 2016, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by The Wolf
https://www.kayak.de/flights/zrh-adl...11-21/business as an example

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.