Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

[SU] PRG - BKK/HKT 851euro PE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2016, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, IHG Platinum Elite

Nice premium economy fare from Prague with our Russian friends - 851euro to Phuket, few euros more to BKK..

The same direction usually goes in PE for 400euro more (or much more ) - and I red quite nice review from onemile.. about the SU PE - seems very similar to the AF product (but frankly I have never tried by myself - I am traditional guy who stick with monkey or business only )

Sample dates on kayak 30.3. - 11.4.2016
Old Sep 26, 2016, 2:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Have you tried to book it?
Old Sep 26, 2016, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
My colleague did (I am grounded due to the family) through Czech OTA and was successful..
Old Sep 26, 2016, 6:26 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by PragueTravellerCZ
about the SU PE - seems very similar to the AF product (but frankly I have never tried by myself - I am traditional guy who stick with monkey or business only )
The seat is same but the food is better (hot meal is J level), glass and metal, no much plastic.

Booking PE via SU website will likely be a failure (either ridiculous W fares or business fares are normally returned) - i do not know how they can live with this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.