Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EY: JFK-BKK from $3200 J rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2016, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R

Doesn't look like it's mentioned so I'll start the thread.

EY is offering JFK-BKK in Z fares. Stopovers allowed in both directions. Not valid during Xmas and New Year period (Dec 9th - Jan 10th). Not sure if further discounts are possible with promo code(s). A380 on AUH - JFK.

Book by October 2nd.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 3:42 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Is just in the standar prices. You can get Finnair, Qatar and a few of the Chinesse based airlines on that range. Same price will also be for NYC HKG on those airlines

On those prices i will choose Qatar
Old Sep 19, 2016, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by PABLOCO
Is just in the standar prices. You can get Finnair, Qatar and a few of the Chinesse based airlines on that range. Same price will also be for NYC HKG on those airlines

On those prices i will choose Qatar
Why Qatar? I never flied business with them but did with Etihad. What does Qatar do better than Etihad?

Thanks in advance for the response.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 7:27 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by Newyorker1905
Why Qatar? I never flied business with them but did with Etihad. What does Qatar do better than Etihad?

Thanks in advance for the response.
Most of the fly will be on a A380 on Ethiad or A350 if is Qatar, i hate the front and back looking configuration (well hate to look back) but that is just my opinion. The real facts is that the ETHIAD seat will give you just 20" of seat width VS Qatar with 22", service (in my experience) is better in Qatar, i am always treated by my name and FA will take notice of what you order (My wife for example drinks Ginger Ale, on Qatar, after she ask the first time, the FA will always start by asking if she wants that) on Ethiad they are really polite, but is not that friendly feeling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.