Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

First Class Emirates & Airfrance CDG-SIN $5500

First Class Emirates & Airfrance CDG-SIN $5500

Old Sep 19, 2016, 8:17 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by ranskis
On AF website, if you select business class for your search, you will have F options displayed as well when available. So you should be able to mix F and J on AF, but only for round trip or multidestination back to country of origin of max 2 segments usually.
Genius! Thanks ranskis. It worked like a charm. $4100 for J outbound and F return. Truly not a bad deal at all. Plus, with the F on the return, that is the longer flight so you get to enjoy F for the extra hour or two. Unfortunately, for that $4100 fare, you have to route through AMS and KLM is currently featuring the angled flat beds in J, 2-2-2 config.

For a few hundred more you can do the AF non stop in J and it looks like that has the new AF J flatbed 1-2-1 seat.

Is it more beneficial to do the F flight out of CDG as opposed to CDG or is it essentially the same F treatment leaving out of SIN?

Last edited by DL2SXM; Sep 19, 2016 at 8:35 am
Old Sep 19, 2016, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, LH Senator *Gold, AA EXP OWE Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by DL2SXM
Genius! Thanks ranskis. It worked like a charm. $4100 for J outbound and F return. Truly not a bad deal at all. Plus, with the F on the return, that is the longer flight so you get to enjoy F for the extra hour or two. Unfortunately, for that $4100 fare, you have to route through AMS and KLM is currently featuring the angled flat beds in J, 2-2-2 config.
If you are to going to split classes on the RT, I would do F on the outbound.
That would get you the full CDG ground experience including check-in lobby and the wonderful La Premire Lounge.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I don't know the latest, but SIN was one of AF's first routes for the new flat seats and new Premiere. Have they changed?
Old Sep 19, 2016, 8:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, LH Senator *Gold, AA EXP OWE Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by stimpy
I don't know the latest, but SIN was one of AF's first routes for the new flat seats and new Premiere. Have they changed?
I believe that all AF 77Ws with First Class now have the new single row La Premire seats.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by SFO777
That would get you the full CDG ground experience including check-in lobby and the wonderful La Premire Lounge.
+1!
Old Sep 19, 2016, 2:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by SFO777
This is the part I like, you get whisked to the plane via a prestigious car after your done in the lounge.

http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/common...e_aeroport.htm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.