Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

HU: PRG-SHA-GMP 655eur OW business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

One way available for departures MON,WED,FRI until JUN17. Last leg by Shanghai Airlines which probably causes the quirky pricing.

https://www.kayak.com/flights/PRG-GM...xible/business

Books in business/psuedo-first-but-business/eco, credits 125% EY, 110% AB. Not bad for positioning to SHA/SEL.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:33 am

Programs: UA
I assume you would need a Visa to China because of the PEK -> SHA domestic flight.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 10:38 am
AHO

Originally Posted by German Expat
I assume you would need a Visa to China because of the PEK -> SHA domestic flight.
As long as you transit within 24 hours in China (betwee the time of entry in Beijing and the time of departure from Shanghai), you do not need Chinese visa, in this case.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 11:50 am
AHO

Good find, mlqsko!

This is actually a Open jaw fare.

Hainan Airlines fare basis: ILRTCZT, IKRTCZT, IHRTCZT from Prague to Shanghai costs 18.000 CZK + taxes for return ticket
By combining a cheap ticket between Shanghai - Seoul, it will be a Open jaw (between Prague and Seoul), thus only half part of the Prague-Shanghai fare will apply (18.000 CZK / 2 = 9.000 CZK).

One can also combine with other fare out of Shanghai to other destinations but Seoul is the cheapest destination.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Yeah, I don't have the time to dissect all fares I find as it is just too time consuming.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 3:57 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by AHO
As long as you transit within 24 hours in China (betwee the time of entry in Beijing and the time of departure from Shanghai), you do not need Chinese visa, in this case.
I don't think this is true. You will need a Chinese visa.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 5:45 pm

Programs: AP 75k
Originally Posted by mediator
As long as you leave China before 24 hours elapses after you first land in China, you will not need a visa. Have done it before.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 6:55 pm

Programs: AAdvantage
Originally Posted by chocobill
As long as you leave China before 24 hours elapses after you first land in China, you will not need a visa. Have done it before.
Even from different airports?
Old Aug 27, 2016, 8:46 pm

Programs: AP 75k
Originally Posted by AJones2000
Yes, have done KIX-SHA(overnight)-KMG-DXB without visa. 20 hours between landing in SHA and leaving KMG.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 10:54 pm
AHO

Originally Posted by mediator
Originally Posted by AJones2000
Information from TIMATIC:
Originally Posted by TIMATIC
National Sweden (SE)
Embarkation Czech Rep. (CZ)
Transit China (People's Rep.) (CN)
Destination Korea (Rep.) (KR)

China (People's Rep.) (CN)

TWOV (Transit Without Visa):
Visa required, except for Holders of confirmed onward airline time of 24 hours.
Transit incl. multiple stops within China (People's Rep.), with a total transit time of max. 24 hours, is permitted.

- Transit without visa (TWOV) is not possible at Fuzhou (FOC), Shenzhen (SZX) and Yanji (YNJ).
- This does not apply at Urumqi (URC).
Visa required, except for Holders of confirmed onward airline tickets, in transit through Urumqi (URC), for a max. transit time of 2 hours. Transit incl. multiple stops within China (People's Rep.), with a total transit time of max. 24 hours, is permitted.
-
Visa required, except for Nationals of Sweden holding confirmed onward airline tickets to a third country, if arriving in and departing from the same city:
- at Beijing (PEK), Chengdu (CTU), Chongqing (CKG), Dalian (DLC), Guangzhou (CAN), Qingdao (TAO), Tianjin (TSN), Wuhan (WUH), Xi'an (XIY) or Xiamen (XMN) for a max. transit time of 72 hours, starting from 00:01 on the day following the day of entry.
- at Guilin (KWL), Harbin (HRB), Kunming (KMG), or Shenyang (SHE) for a max. transit time of 72 hours;
Visa required, except for Nationals of Sweden holding to a third country,
arriving and departing from one of the following airports:
Hangzhou (HGH), Nanjing Lukou (NKG), Shanghai Hongqiao (SHA) or Shanghai Pudong (PVG) for a maximum of 144 hours, starting from 00:01 on the day following the day of entry.
- All transiting passengers are subject to a check by immigration. Passengers in transit must hold passports or passport replacing documents that are accepted for entry into China (People's Rep.).
For more details on document requirements, please enter China (People's Rep.) as a destination.
- This does not apply at Beijing (PEK) if staying in the international transit area.
- Leaving the transit area is allowed.
- Transit without visa (TWOV) is not permitted when the passenger arrives AND departs on direct flights from/to USA and Guam or Northern Mariana Isl.
Unless you do not transit at Fuzhou (FOC), Shenzhen (SZX), Yanji (YNJ), Urumqi (URC) AND the third country is not USA, Guam or Northern Mariana Islands, you can transit in China within 24 hours (in total) when you connect to third country.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 11:08 pm

You can also return from SHA (closer to city centre than PVG) for 1,020eur

http://goo.gl/flights/CgOs

Hainan (HU) IHRTCZT

PERMITTED 27AUG 16 THROUGH 31AUG 16 OR 05OCT 16 THROUGH
16OCT 16 OR 18JAN 17 THROUGH 29JAN 17 OR 04FEB 17 THROUGH
17FEB 17 OR 25MAR 17 THROUGH 03APR 17 OR 21JUN 17 THROUGH
31AUG 17 OR 05OCT 17 THROUGH 16OCT 17 DEPARTURE OF FIRST
OUTBOUND INTERCONTINENTAL.

STOPOVER ALLOWED EACH DIRECTION FOR 50 EUR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.