Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: LAX-DFW-MIA-UIO-MIA-CLT-LAX in P/I class $766

Old Jun 28, 2016, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Various routings, dates, and durations available

This particular option has one leg each way in lie flat
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...AX0AA1798;sc=b

Last edited by seafred; Jun 28, 2016 at 9:37 pm Reason: Additional Information
Old Jun 29, 2016, 8:24 am

Programs: AS 100K, DL DM 1MM, UA 1MM
dates??
Old Jun 29, 2016, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bobblevins
dates??
Sorry I must have messed up the original post all the details are gone. Various dates, routings, and durations available. This is one example.
https://www.google.com/flights/#search;f=LAX;t=UIO;d=2016-10-06;r=2016-10-12;sel=LAXDFW0AA2610-DFWMIA1AA1364-MIAUIO1AA947,UIOMIA0AA932-MIACLT0AA565-CLTLAX0AA1798;sc=b
Old Jun 29, 2016, 8:37 am

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by bobblevins
dates??
Perhaps this might be nicer......

Hey seafred, thanks for posting this great fare mate, I'm very interested, any chance of getting a few date alternatives, thanks a lot

dates? If my kids talked like that they'd be grounded... show some manners
Old Jun 29, 2016, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Lots of dates available for weekend or full week stays August - November 2016 with prices from $766 - $850.

This one looks pretty good with 767 lie flats on all legs (LAX-MIA-UIO with same routing back) OCT 6-10 for $803.
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...LAX0AA287;sc=b
Hope that helps...I am still a newbie at posting
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by RabbitohRob
Perhaps this might be nicer......

Hey seafred, thanks for posting this great fare mate, I'm very interested, any chance of getting a few date alternatives, thanks a lot

dates? If my kids talked like that they'd be grounded... show some manners
Lol! The original post had working dates. Unless it was edited.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Why do you have to tempt me like this. I did a UIO run that I was able to force through JFK for exp. Note I'm tempted to go through MIA. Quito is pretty cool place.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 2:42 pm
Community Director Emerita

This looks as though it can be tweaked to fly into Quito, back from Guayaquil should that suit someone who wants to go to the Galapagos.

It is not good from San Diego. Hey, I figured I might as well try all combinations that would make it great for me.

Thanks, seafred. That's a great way to introduce yourself to FlyerTalk.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:59 am

Programs: AA,DL
You can still get the LAX JFK routing to work for some dates. ALSO like the PTY run. I have a UIO trip coming up the 8th of july.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
This looks as though it can be tweaked to fly into Quito, back from Guayaquil should that suit someone who wants to go to the Galapagos.
I purchased this for an upcoming trip. I'm investigating the cost to come home one day earlier than ticketed. The agent to whom I spoke didn't know how to figure out what it would cost me to change the return once in Ecuador. She did tell me that the Guayaquil-Miami leg is in I, and that no I inventory is available a day earlier. Does I have to be available to be able to change and only pay a change fee?
Old Jan 22, 2017, 4:05 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I purchased this for an upcoming trip. I'm investigating the cost to come home one day earlier than ticketed. The agent to whom I spoke didn't know how to figure out what it would cost me to change the return once in Ecuador. She did tell me that the Guayaquil-Miami leg is in I, and that no I inventory is available a day earlier. Does I have to be available to be able to change and only pay a change fee?
Yes, otherwise it's a change fee +fare difference.
Old Feb 11, 2017, 3:20 pm

Our first flight was sold as an A fare, so first class. We were initially on an earlier flight, then put on a later flight in December. I think it was 2 class at that point and now it is 3 class. First is oversold and we have no seat assignments. Yet AA is offering 1 seat for sale on the flight. What is AA's obligation to us if on the day of travel they are not able to give us seats in F?
Old Feb 12, 2017, 9:12 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by seafred
Lots of dates available for weekend or full week stays August - November 2016 with prices from $766 - $850.

This one looks pretty good with 767 lie flats on all legs (LAX-MIA-UIO with same routing back) OCT 6-10 for $803.
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...LAX0AA287;sc=b
Hope that helps...I am still a newbie at posting
Just beware AA's propensity to list all 767 flights on the newer version with 1-2-1 lie-flats when, in truth, you may well end up on an older version with 2-2-2 and angle-flats. In fact, I believe they did this on this route when I flew it a year or so ago.
Old Feb 12, 2017, 6:52 pm

Our first flight was sold as an A fare, so first class. We were initially on an earlier flight, then put on a later flight in December. I think it was 2 class at that point and now it is 3 class. First is oversold and we have no seat assignments. Yet AA is offering 1 seat for sale on the flight. What is AA's obligation to us if on the day of travel they are not able to give us seats in F?
Presumably any biz seat on AA domestic 3-class is better than any "so-called first" 2-class seat so if that's all you have to suffer it won't be too painful. Meanwhile, if they're still offering to sell a seat their computer is confident they'll have space for you. Or is totally screwed up.
Old Feb 12, 2017, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by JohnAx
Presumably any biz seat on AA domestic 3-class is better than any "so-called first" 2-class seat so if that's all you have to suffer it won't be too painful. Meanwhile, if they're still offering to sell a seat their computer is confident they'll have space for you. Or is totally screwed up.
Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.