Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

UL: CDG- NRT May 2016 1085 €

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UL: CDG- NRT May 2016 1085 €

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2016, 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by a9504477
Ah ok; i thought i had read elsewhere the CMB is similar to eg. SIN, ie. that you are essentially deplaning into the departure halls.

You do, and should have usage of the lounge if your next flight is within the same day (and you also have the boarding pass required, which you might be able to get at the transit desk too...). I don't think they allow the Serendib lounge to be used as a pure arrivals lounge tho.

Last edited by crackjack; Jan 31, 2016 at 2:42 pm
Old Feb 2, 2016, 8:00 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Looks as if MLE pricing up around the €1600 mark. Anyone seen that lower?
Yup, I class from FCO prices around 1265€
Old Feb 3, 2016, 3:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by SteamyUncle
Didn't see that earlier. ^
Old Feb 3, 2016, 3:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Originally Posted by SteamyUncle
CO only gets the 332 which, I have been told, gets the not-so-nice BC (2-2-2 config vs. the 1-2-1 found on 333s).
Old Feb 3, 2016, 4:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Delete
Old Feb 3, 2016, 8:05 pm

Man this is good. But I already hit ExP and this doesn't work for January.boo
Old Feb 9, 2016, 5:36 pm

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by YVR Cockroach
CO only gets the 332 which, I have been told, gets the not-so-nice BC (2-2-2 config vs. the 1-2-1 found on 333s).
You are absolutely right.
However, in terms of minimizing layovers and maximizing length of stay in Rangali, the timing is just perfect (and the price is quite right ;-) ):

TUE 5 APR 2016
15:55 Rome(FCO)
08:15 +1 day Male(MLE)
Total duration 13:20 , 1 stop

WED 13 APR 2016
20:40 Male(MLE)
07:55 +1 day Rome(FCO)
Total duration 14:15 , 1 stop
Old Feb 9, 2016, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by RabbitohRob
no mate, as you head down the long terminal towards immigration you will be directed to the immigration counters, no chance to turn right towards UL lounge. Customs is very fast particularly if you are first of the aircraft, from deplaning to getting my driver at the exit is normally 15 minutes. If you are taking Negombo, private message me and I'll give you a couple of options re good drivers and reasonably priced hotels in the neighborhood that are very clean and safe and comfortable for your layover
That is absolutely not true. I've come off many international flights in CMB and turned left or right at the end of the long finger to go to the EK lounge or the smoking room just beyond the UL lounge. Absolutely no problem at all doing this then clearing immigration a bit later.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 10:47 am

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by ChrisKSDF
That is absolutely not true. I've come off many international flights in CMB and turned left or right at the end of the long finger to go to the EK lounge or the smoking room just beyond the UL lounge. Absolutely no problem at all doing this then clearing immigration a bit later.
Yep, cool, that would be the EK lounge, to the left and the smoking lounge, to the left and the UL secondary lounge, to the left.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.