FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   BA: DUB-LHR-LAS-LHR-DUB - First Class From $2,651 (£1,760/€2,410) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1721107-ba-dub-lhr-las-lhr-dub-first-class-2-651-1-760-2-410-a.html)

Mileometer Nov 2, 2015 1:20 am

BA: DUB-LHR-LAS-LHR-DUB - First Class From $2,651 (£1,760/€2,410)

Carrier: British Airways

Route: DUB-LHR-LAS-LHR-DUB

Class: First

Travel Dates:

19 March – 18 April 2016
27 May – 4 June 2016
1 July – 3 September 2016

Book by: 17 November 2015

Trip lengths available: Most trip lengths available if you select departure days carefully.

Availability: Wide open

This fare was found using ITA Matrix tool so you should be able to view all the fares there - make sure you uncheck "allow airport changes" to avoid an annoying Heathrow/Gatwick Airport change and an unnecessary sector in Y on Aer Lingus.

I've posted screenshots from Matrix on the blog here.

BA97 Nov 2, 2015 3:42 am

Destinations across the US are available for <£2000, with some lower than this (MIA at £1647 for example).

NA-Flyer Nov 2, 2015 7:18 am

My concern BA will cancel all tickets booked with these promotional fares claiming that one of their staff has filed wrong fares similar to what they did in the past with GER-KUL fare and WAW-MEX fare.

Not interested :cool:

cheltzel Nov 2, 2015 7:57 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer (Post 25650695)
My concern BA will cancel all tickets booked with these promotional fares claiming that one of their staff has filed wrong fares similar to what they did in the past with GER-KUL fare and WAW-MEX fare.

It looks like it is bookable on the BA site. Would they be able to cancel it later if they sold you the ticket themselves?

NA-Flyer Nov 2, 2015 8:59 am

Originally Posted by cheltzel (Post 25650884)
It looks like it is bookable on the BA site. Would they be able to cancel it later if they sold you the ticket themselves?

YES. They have done that previously with Germany and Poland mistake fares in F class.

cheltzel Nov 2, 2015 9:55 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer (Post 25651223)
YES. They have done that previously with Germany and Poland mistake fares in F class.

I don't know about DUB-LAS but you can book DUB-MIA on the AA site for the same or very similar F fares as can be booked on the BA site, all on BA metal.

Would this change the risk at all?

CGRA Nov 2, 2015 11:32 am

EURO 1400 in J and EURO 2400 in F, not sure for the F rate but the J rates has been around for a while from Dublin at some dates.
IIRC The F rate was already there in January (I only booked J)
So the same mistake twice always from Dublin.....

pinkcat Nov 2, 2015 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer (Post 25650695)

Its not a mistake fare, its a fairly regular sale