FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Premium Fare Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/)
-   -   AY: CDG-HEL-SIN (RT) From $2,009 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals/1713524-ay-cdg-hel-sin-rt-2-009-a.html)

Mileometer Sep 30, 2015 5:40 am

AY: CDG-HEL-SIN (RT) From $2,009

It looks like Finnair has a pretty good Business Class fare to Singapore from Paris via Helsinki - comes out to just under 15c/mile.

Headline info:

Fares: From $2,009
Book by: 5 Oct 2015
Stay: 3 nights+ (I think...although 2 nights may be possible)
Availability: October - 31 May 2016

All flights found using ITA Matrix.

If you want to see availability for Oct-May but don't want to use ITA Matrix then I've posted screenshots to the blog here.

Louisdavid Sep 30, 2015 7:35 am

Nice price, but you still can find return flights CDG-CMB-SIN with UL for 1377€ (~1541$) and the Business class on UL is much more spacious on the A330, even on the "old" configuration.. So unless you credit the miles to AY (where you get 200%) I think it's more interesting to fly UL

Louisdavid Sep 30, 2015 7:37 am

And seeing your profile, it seems you credit your miles to AA, so in both case you'd get 125% so I'd definitely go for UL :)

Mileometer Sep 30, 2015 8:01 am

Originally Posted by Louisdavid (Post 25498077)
And seeing your profile, it seems you credit your miles to AA, so in both case you'd get 125% so I'd definitely go for UL :)

Funny you should mention UL because I saw that fare and I'm just reading up on them right now (I don't think it's possible to know less about UL than I do!). They definitely look interesting and, as a member of OW, you're right to point out that they'd be a good choice for me :)

mcgahat Sep 30, 2015 8:08 am

Originally Posted by Mileometer (Post 25498193)
Funny you should mention UL because I saw that fare and I'm just reading up on them right now (I don't think it's possible to know less about UL than I do!). They definitely look interesting and, as a member of OW, you're right to point out that they'd be a good choice for me :)

Unfortunately UL is one airline that hasn't been well documented yet in my opinion. I think because they haven't been in oneworld that long. I am considering them myself for an upcoming trip. If you able to travel out of FCO they have some decent fares out of there as well.

FlyingOutTLV Sep 30, 2015 8:59 am

I see sub-1700$ from Paris to Bangkok in May if anyone is interested. You get the A350 with the new Business Class on this route.

It's possible to get even better prices using an open-jaw. Sub-1600$ if you depart certain cities in Northern or Eastern Europe (and return to Paris).