Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA/IB/BA/Skyteam MAD/BCN-SXM-CDG 1168-1245 eur!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA/IB/BA/Skyteam MAD/BCN-SXM-CDG 1168-1245 eur!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2016, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Originally Posted by peterfox
I managed to route via IAH (OSL-LHR-IAH-PUJ-ORD-CDG)
Still excited about the 75 min turn-around in PUJ.
Yes, ORD and the Texas hubs.
Old Jun 15, 2016, 9:43 am

Sorry guys, do you know if and until when this fare is active?
Old Jun 15, 2016, 10:48 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by tortellini
Sorry guys, do you know if and until when this fare is active?
It's no longer available at the fare described in the title, unfortunately. Sorry!
Old Jun 15, 2016, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Iberia Plus
Unfortunatly the fare is gone. This one lived long. I'd like to thank everyone who provided additional information to maximize TP's. Took me quite a while to stumble on this deal and I'm glad I could make people happy with it! I stopped posting these deals due to copy cat behaviour from the blogs and people being quite unthankfull to answer the questions!

Enjoy and great flights!
Old Jun 16, 2016, 8:23 am

Rampos unthankful? Not me.... I am very since I had the chance to fly 2 times this fare, and I need another two :-)
Old Jun 20, 2016, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by ramops
Unfortunatly the fare is gone. This one lived long. I'd like to thank everyone who provided additional information to maximize TP's. Took me quite a while to stumble on this deal and I'm glad I could make people happy with it! I stopped posting these deals due to copy cat behaviour from the blogs and people being quite unthankfull to answer the questions!

Enjoy and great flights!
Hi everyone! I'm new here, so I hope I provide all relevant information.
First of all, thanks OP for your post. Not sure if it is still the same fare or a very similar one, but there are still lots of options at least BCN-UVF-BCN flying AA, BA, IB (maybe more) via MAD, LON (LHR, LGW & even LCY with the all Biz A318 to JFK), NYC (JFK, LGA, EWR), MIA, CLT, MCO, PHL, DCA, etc.
I managed to book 3 RT flights mid-end september all in I (international) and P (US domestic) for 1200-1300 EUR. Searched in GF and booked in AA webpage, where I was able to select seats only for the AA oparated flights, not those operated by BA or IB.
Some combinations result in an error page when redirected from GF to AA (informing that the fare expired), but many other combinations still work. I still don't understand why. I hope the experts here can give some explanations.
I didn't try stop-overs, only long plane changes (12-24 h in MIA and NYC). All kinds of planes: AA 737, 757 but also 767 and 777, BA 747, 787, 777, IB 330... Good luck!

https://www.google.es/flights/#searc...sc=b;q=flights

Old Jun 21, 2016, 7:06 am

Thank you Ramops for posting this fare.

I really enjoyed my trip to SXM.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 8:44 am

Programs: BA Executive Club (Silver), Le Club Accor (Silver)
Re: josepciv's update: I managed to route this into UVF and back from EZE for £1195. More EQMs but not quite enough to make it worthwhile for me...
Old Jun 21, 2016, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Iberia Plus
Please dont get me wrong! I meant that people were unthankfull trough PM not the forums haha! Glad everybody enjoyed the trips
Old Jun 21, 2016, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by kingstontoon
Re: josepciv's update: I managed to route this into UVF and back from EZE for £1195. More EQMs but not quite enough to make it worthwhile for me...
Did you get it to ticket? I managed to price josepciv's routes, but only via Google Flights .es (which links straight into Amadeus rather than the AA site as the .nl, .co.uk and .ch sites do) - as soon as I entered dummy details however, the site crashed.

Looks like it was the same fare code as before, so maybe a Google lag?
Old Jun 21, 2016, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by SwissBritMiss
Did you get it to ticket? I managed to price josepciv's routes, but only via Google Flights .es (which links straight into Amadeus rather than the AA site as the .nl, .co.uk and .ch sites do) - as soon as I entered dummy details however, the site crashed.

Looks like it was the same fare code as before, so maybe a Google lag?
I could replicate josepciv's itineraries using Google Flights UK, as well as using my own dates, and the majority priced out when clicking through the "Book now with American Airlines" link. I didn't go any further than this then, but have just tried now, and the first one I tried allowed me to enter passenger details and took me to the payment screen. So I assume it works. The AA site I get transferred to is like the old US Airways UK one... clunkier and less polished than the main one but does the job.

Edit: definitely Amadeus

Last edited by kingstontoon; Jun 21, 2016 at 10:41 am Reason: Edit
Old Jun 22, 2016, 10:19 am

Programs: LH FTL
Did anyone manage to include a stopover in NYC? It seems that this option is gone...
Old Jun 22, 2016, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by FlyDUS
Did anyone manage to include a stopover in NYC? It seems that this option is gone...
Not in this incarnation, sadly. Max 23h 59m in New York, Dallas, Miami etc
Old Jun 22, 2016, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Originally Posted by FlyDUS
I haven't been able to do it either. The only solution for a stopover I can think of is nesting a roundtrip Caribbean-US for about $400 in coach, or using AA miles.

Interestingly, DL has matched this fare.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 11:36 am

Originally Posted by nk15
I haven't been able to do it either. The only solution for a stopover I can think of is nesting a roundtrip Caribbean-US for about $400 in coach, or using AA miles.

Interestingly, DL has matched this fare.
Hello, I've been lurking FT for a while and now I can share one of my finding ~1600€ you can do ORY-LHR-LCY(with BA001)-JFK stopover- SKB stopover- MIA stopover- CDG
https://goo.gl/n9zr2I

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.