Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

ORD-CDG in LH and/or LX First for $4,394 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD-CDG in LH and/or LX First for $4,394 RT

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2015, 12:57 pm

Programs: Paid F
Originally Posted by skunker
You forgot the as there is no way this post was not tongue firmly in cheek. Otherwise you proved SFO777's point.
It's all true.

Next year we are flying Aeromexico to EZE for spring break, in Business Class. Maybe we'll see some folks on that flight... our party booked 7 seats together --- two young children with parents, an uncle and grandparents in tow.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by JW76
It's all true.
Not sure what is worse, that it's all true or that you are so clueless.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
I wouldn't knock BA First. I took the family on a trip to Europe and we were very comfortable and well fed up there in the front of the plane. Mom and baby slept together peacefully on the flat bed for 7-8 hours and the crew were very accommodating and didn't mind when the little one colored all over the seat and tray table. They made her a special meal and kept my champagne glass full of rosé bubbles. The spacious lavs were good for changing diapers too. All in all nothing to complain about for a family vacation.
Originally Posted by SFO777
Seriously?
No doubt you also find it amusing when your precious one's little friends come over to your apartment and color all over your Ikea furniture?
It's all true.

Next year we are flying Aeromexico to EZE for spring break, in Business Class. Maybe we'll see some folks on that flight... our party booked 7 seats together --- two young children with parents, an uncle and grandparents in tow.
I still have trouble believing that you're serious. But if you are and if this is how you mind your kid(s)in flight, you might want to post a warning of the specific flight that your clan will be on.

Last edited by Thunderroad; Jun 30, 2015 at 2:15 pm
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:17 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Not sure what is worse, that it's all true or that you are so clueless.
Do we have to pick one? I think it is more of an "and" situation than an "or" situation.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:34 pm

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
It's all true.

I think we need a new forum where people post travel plans such as this with flights and dates so the rest of us can avoid them like the plague.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by gspurr
I think we need a new forum where people post travel plans such as this with flights and dates so the rest of us can avoid them like the plague.
It will be March 25 - April 6, SFO-MEX-EZE

We'll be the large group in the pointy end of the plane.

Thank you all for a good laugh reading these comments today. I won't even mention Air China (DEL-PEK-SFO in J) in which my wife was throwing up during takeoff after a rather sumptuous meal at Bukhara in New Delhi just prior to departure.

And I must further apologize to the LH cabin crew on our recent FRA-SFO leg in which the little one projectile vomited all over the seat during landing. Something about the A380 is nausea-inducing for children I guess.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 2:36 pm

Don't forget the pencils
Old Jun 30, 2015, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by mlqsko
Don't forget the pencils
We've learned to bring washable markers. Drivers and airline crews the world over thank us.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold

Thank you all for a good laugh reading these comments today. I won't even mention Air China (DEL-PEK-SFO in J) in which my wife was throwing up during takeoff after a rather sumptuous meal at Bukhara in New Delhi just prior to departure.

And I must further apologize to the LH cabin crew on our recent FRA-SFO leg in which the little one projectile vomited all over the seat during landing. Something about the A380 is nausea-inducing for children I guess.
More food for thought, so to speak.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 2:57 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond

Hopefully that wasnt LH First - otherwise we will have the next trip report of SFO777 only consisting of pics of him alternating between meticulously inspecting the seat/area around his seat for traces of vomit and keeping a wary eye out for projectiles of vomit ... which would be a shame coz his reports are really good
Old Jun 30, 2015, 2:59 pm

OMG! If this is all true, you guys could be a reality show!

I would't want to watch... but I would!

Originally Posted by Hollinger Clarke
Hopefully that wasnt LH First - otherwise we will have the next trip report of SFO777 only consisting of pics of him alternating between meticulously inspecting the seat/area around his seat for traces of vomit and keeping a wary eye out for projectiles of vomit ... which would be a shame coz his reports are really good
+1

Originally Posted by gspurr
^^^

I am enjoying this thread today! Everyone is on their game!
Old Jun 30, 2015, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by Hollinger Clarke
Alas, it was Business class on that trip.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 3:28 pm

In all seriousness, none of our antics come close to a recent Jet Airways flight I took (YYZ-BRU) in which, when I reclined the seat flat, I found a huge lump of old, hard chewing gum stuck in between the seat and the armrest.

Now THAT is gross.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 8:06 pm

Seriously?
No doubt you also find it amusing when your precious one's little friends come over to your apartment and color all over your Ikea furniture?
Yet another example of flyertalk at its best.

This thread has veered far off topic.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 8:11 pm

This fare is also good from:

JFK, PHL ~USD4300

MIA ~USD4100

Checked a few other locations, seems to be only Chicago and east

Is this really a good price or is it worth waiting for something better to show up for F travel (for a real trip, not MR)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.