Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YVR-SIN $2468 on United

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2015, 9:49 pm

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
It hasn't worked on UA for two weeks now, and before that the price went to $3k+.
Old May 9, 2015, 9:11 am

Programs: UA Silver / FA
I was able to get a variant of this to price out at $2,700 (3.2k CAD). My question is how do I book it?

.bomb is repricing to 5k.
X and O are also repricing to USD at the 5k rate.

Do I have to do the "Great Dane" trick to get this to to the finish line?
Old May 9, 2015, 10:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Tblack15
I was able to get a variant of this to price out at $2,700 (3.2k CAD). My question is how do I book it?

.bomb is repricing to 5k.
X and O are also repricing to USD at the 5k rate.

Do I have to do the "Great Dane" trick to get this to to the finish line?
How are you getting this to price out? If you send me what you found with the flights, dates and fare buckets I can confirm it in Apollo to verify if it's real or not, and if needed, ticket it for you
Old May 9, 2015, 12:36 pm

Programs: UA Silver / FA
The "variant" I'm referring to is YVR-SFO-PVG-LAX-YVR. $2,707.. 24APR-25APR. P the whole way, CAD 3,2xx

So it's definitely not YVR-SIN, less miles, but works for my schedule perfectly...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.