QR Global Sale Fares

Old May 11, 2017, 12:59 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
Do they still recline to a 180 degree flat bed even though they are an older style seat ?
150 degree I believe. They're probably fine for a 5h day flight.
Old May 11, 2017, 1:35 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Cpt-sin 855

Originally Posted by raporot
SOF-BKK 1014euro.
Managed to grab that fare. However Qatar have been requested for documentation that the credit card i used is mine; i used a Supercard by Travelex.

I gave them proof yesterday however I got an email they have received nothing from me (even though I got an auto-email to thank me).

Tried ringing Qatar but was cut off as I was still waiting after 6 (closing time).

I rang the US number, which is based in Fort Lauderdale, and was told it's a common occurence that they say they will cancel the ticket in 24 hours if no documentation is sent. I was also told that they wont cancel the ticket. All i have to do is bring my credit card to check in. Even if you dont, they will ask you to pay the same amount again then get refunded after you provide proof the card is yours.

So now im using this flight for a BA Gold run as I bagged an AMS-HND fligt for 555. And here's me regretting leaving AAdvantage because I wont meet the $6000 minimum spend for AA Platinum.
Old May 12, 2017, 10:43 am

Programs: BA GGL, FB Platinum, Delta Nothing, HHonors Diamond, IAG Gold Ambassador, Ritz Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by wheatbeer
150 degree I believe. They're probably fine for a 5h day flight.
Anyone seeing anything for the SIN run out on a Friday back on Sunday (one night in SIN?) Can't seem to get the fares anywhere near what was described here.
Old May 12, 2017, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Three night stay minimum on these, which I guess in reality is 4/5 nights start to end, no weekend TP runs
Old May 13, 2017, 1:41 am

Programs: BA GGL, FB Platinum, Delta Nothing, HHonors Diamond, IAG Gold Ambassador, Ritz Silver, SPG Gold
Any interesting BA/OW TP run opportunities E ex-SIN to fill in those three days?
Old May 13, 2017, 1:53 am

Originally Posted by FrenchMerican
Any interesting BA/OW TP run opportunities E ex-SIN to fill in those three days?
Try crossing the border into Johor and fly some intra-Malaysian routes with MH via KUL from there. Here's Langkawi for about 170 rtn. That's 160 TP.

https://goo.gl/flights/hOun
Old May 13, 2017, 2:14 am

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by nickplaton
Managed to grab that fare. However Qatar have been requested for documentation that the credit card i used is mine; i used a Supercard by Travelex.

I gave them proof yesterday however I got an email they have received nothing from me (even though I got an auto-email to thank me).

Tried ringing Qatar but was cut off as I was still waiting after 6 (closing time).

I rang the US number, which is based in Fort Lauderdale, and was told it's a common occurence that they say they will cancel the ticket in 24 hours if no documentation is sent. I was also told that they wont cancel the ticket. All i have to do is bring my credit card to check in. Even if you dont, they will ask you to pay the same amount again then get refunded after you provide proof the card is yours.

So now im using this flight for a BA Gold run as I bagged an AMS-HND fligt for 555. And here's me regretting leaving AAdvantage because I wont meet the $6000 minimum spend for AA Platinum.
what are the dates on the AMS-HND?
Old May 13, 2017, 2:55 am

Originally Posted by bison1847
what are the dates on the AMS-HND?
AMS-HND was the Sake fare sold for about 6 hours in January
Old May 13, 2017, 2:59 am

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by polochick
AMS-HND was the Sake fare sold for about 6 hours in January
oh ok I remember that one now.
Old May 13, 2017, 4:00 am

Originally Posted by bison1847
oh ok I remember that one now.
I'm looking forward to October to take my second installment of that fare except from BRU it was even cheaper than AMS ))
Old May 13, 2017, 6:53 am

Programs: AA EXP
Qr: Bcn-doh-eze eur 1680 r/t

Very limited availability. Departure dates before the end of June. All flights in R class.

Sample dates: June 07 - 14

Last edited by Bombardier; May 13, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Old May 13, 2017, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by JPS76
Try crossing the border into Johor and fly some intra-Malaysian routes with MH via KUL from there. Here's Langkawi for about 170 rtn. That's 160 TP.

https://goo.gl/flights/hOun
How is immigration at KUL if I chose to leave from SIN instead?
Old May 13, 2017, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by FrenchMerican
How is immigration at KUL if I chose to leave from SIN instead?
I think was meaning fly into SIN and drive across border to JHB. I do this all the time great Premium fares to SIN and then stay in JHB. Border crossing takes about 30 minutes to an hour from time you pull up till time through on other side. Total time to hotel from SIN about 1-1.5 hours depending on time of time.

Then I do flying with MH out of JHB within Asia. KUL is easy to use and has a great train taking you start from terminal to town. Immigration very easy.

BTW I started doing this because can book a suite at hotel in JHB (double tree) for less than a cheap room in SIN. Saves even more money with all those QR J tickets I have to SIN.
Old May 15, 2017, 2:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
When are the current cheap ex OSL/ARN/CPH fares due to be cut?
Old May 15, 2017, 5:44 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I'm seeing FRA-DOH-WDH for 1,279 for travel between16/8 and 30/11.

Seems like a very good price.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.