Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR Global Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2017, 9:19 am

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
Very nice price. Unfortunately, latest date for outbound seems to be June 21.
Old May 9, 2017, 9:26 am

Programs: Flying Blue, BA Executive Club, LH Miles & More, Air Asia BigShot, Les Collectioneurs
Originally Posted by Europeanexplorer
I presume you mean GBP? I am not getting anywhere near that in Euros.
No euro's!
got a printscreen even since i forwarded it to a colleague.
7th june back on 21 june. Prices at 1182 on GF and with the MasterCard code 1.065,37 uro on Qatar website

Last edited by Justin Case; May 9, 2017 at 9:32 am
Old May 9, 2017, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lots of faux metal
This thread highlights why I created this post years ago: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premi...ale-fares.html

This thread title cannot keep up with all sales. QR sales happen way too often to create a new thread each time they pop up.
Old May 9, 2017, 9:51 am

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Justin Case
No euro's!
got a printscreen even since i forwarded it to a colleague.
7th june back on 21 june. Prices at 1182 on GF and with the MasterCard code 1.065,37 uro on Qatar website
Yes - I see it too now! It seems to only be valid in late May and June. The fare increases by about EUR200 in July. Almost mileage run worthy, especially in J!
Old May 9, 2017, 10:51 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Looking for that part of the world or Thailand in January. QR sales not covering Jan yet :-(
Old May 9, 2017, 11:04 am

What is cheapest rates for TYO from Europe these time?
Old May 9, 2017, 11:48 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
SOF-HKT throwing up in August (and many other dates) Ł752 / EUR888
only seeing 980 in google flights.
Old May 9, 2017, 12:25 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by skunker
This thread highlights why I created this post years ago: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premi...ale-fares.html

This thread title cannot keep up with all sales. QR sales happen way too often to create a new thread each time they pop up.
There are plenty of reasons why threads like this work. Primarily, the forum is for 'active fare deals' and threads are moved when the deals are dead. This thread for example covers concurrent QR sales across a number of countries.

Moreover, the QR forum has its own thread for ongoing fare deals/sales and having an ongoing thread here wouldn't allow you to meet the forum rules of putting headline routings and destinations in the thread title.

Finally, a lot of people have email notifications for new threads being posted.

It's a +1 for new QR sale threads for me.
Old May 9, 2017, 12:26 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by raporot
What is cheapest rates for TYO from Europe these time?
Perhaps check the prominent QR sale discussion thread that wasn't last posted to in 2015?

Also reference Forum Rule 7. Do not post fare help requests. This was covered above but we want to make it clear, our subforum is dedicated to posting active deals only. Posts that are asking for advice or for help in finding deals belong in the Mileage Run Discussion forum. But note that asking for help on a specific itinerary, e.g. “Any good fares from NYC to TLV?” does not belong in the Mileage Run forum at all. You can use any of the many internet flight search tools to help find that fare.
Old May 9, 2017, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Europeanexplorer
Yes - I see it too now! It seems to only be valid in late May and June. The fare increases by about EUR200 in July. Almost mileage run worthy, especially in J!
There seem to be two concurrent sales running. The short term with May and June departure dates, and the longer term one that has August - 2018 dates.
Old May 9, 2017, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
Looking for that part of the world or Thailand in January. QR sales not covering Jan yet :-(
QR website says the sale covers travel until end March 2018.
Old May 9, 2017, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by obduro
There are plenty of reasons why threads like this work. Primarily, the forum is for 'active fare deals' and threads are moved when the deals are dead. This thread for example covers concurrent QR sales across a number of countries.

Moreover, the QR forum has its own thread for ongoing fare deals/sales and having an ongoing thread here wouldn't allow you to meet the forum rules of putting headline routings and destinations in the thread title.

Finally, a lot of people have email notifications for new threads being posted.

It's a +1 for new QR sale threads for me.
The QR thread does it much better in that it just links to the page of the actual sale. These aren't one off O/D sales or hidden sales that pop up. If you look a few posts up you will see that there are origins that aren't even mentioned in the title or OP. And there are other threads that have different O/D than this one.

It's a mess.

Last edited by Pat89339; May 11, 2017 at 2:04 am Reason: TOS 18
Old May 9, 2017, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
only seeing 980 in google flights.
Search direct on QR website and apply MASTERCARD in promo code
Old May 9, 2017, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by obduro
QR website says the sale covers travel until end March 2018.
There are two different sale fares with different dates being sold in parallel.
Old May 9, 2017, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by orbitmic
There are two different sale fares with different dates being sold in parallel.
You'll note from the (now merged) threads I already noted that point in the post before

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.