Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR Global Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2015, 12:52 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by AAtticus
Wasn't there a 241 J sale coming up? I saw this being mentioned and the page said something about bookings on 1/2 November but that one is offline now.
The 2-4-1 J Sale will launch on 2nd November - have a look at the QR Forum for more info.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 2:54 pm

Programs: Star alliance
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
The 2-4-1 J Sale will launch on 2nd November - have a look at the QR Forum for more info.
Yes, came across this a few days ago and shared it with the missus:
(not sure where the QR Forum is..still new)

I accessed this link a few days ago prior advising about the sale but the pricing I found wasn't anything spectacular..hoping it was because the sale wasn't officially active.. hope this helps

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...promotion.page

Double the Luxury

With our 5-day Global Sale, you can enjoy great savings to more than 150 destinations worldwide.

Book by 6th November 2015 for travel between 15th January and 30th June 2016.

Seats with discounted fares are limited.

Terms and conditions apply.

Terms and conditions

Sale period: 02nd-06th November 2015.
Travel period:
From Africa and the Middle East^: 08th November 2015 – 30th June 2016. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2016.
From all other origins: 15th January – 30th June 2016. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2016.
Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
All itineraries originating from Doha.
All itineraries to and from Jeddah and Madinah.
Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, T and Q for Economy, I for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges.
Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
Minimum stay: 3 days for First. 7 days for Business. 7 days for Economy (O) and (T), 5 days for Economy (Q).
Maximum stay: 1 month for First and Business. 2 months for Economy (Q) and 1 month for Economy (O and T).
Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and South Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
Standard child/infant discount apply.
On selected dates and destinations, lower promotional fares may be available in some countries. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
Terms and conditions vary according to country of origin. Please check the respective country site for more information.
Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.

^Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

--
Old Nov 2, 2015, 2:27 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
QR Sale is effective now !!!

All the details are already in hamzeus post.
Many good prices in eco and biz !
Not a 2-4-1 sale so it's good also for single travelers ^
Old Nov 2, 2015, 3:02 am

Programs: QR Platinum
CDG-BKK 1500 euros roundtrip in BIZ , plenty of dates
Old Nov 2, 2015, 3:40 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by SENNINHA
CDG-BKK 1500 euros roundtrip in BIZ , plenty of dates
and AMS-BKK 1300
Old Nov 2, 2015, 3:43 am

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
I'm not actually that impressed with this sale. Only 13 destinations listed from AMS, and for prices that are not much lower than usual.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 3:55 am

Programs: SK*G, BA Gold, IHG Plat AMB
Cheapest J I can find is ARN - HKG in May. 1104 euro!
Old Nov 2, 2015, 4:50 am

Programs: BA Silver
Holy Christopher!

I've just priced up ARN to HKG in J over a similar period to which I've already booked with Cathay (a month ago during their sale using all QR Metal out of OSL) and it's priced at ...

Ł1589 for TWO!!!

Gutted to say the least!! That is a VERY GOOD price.

The only positive on my booking is that I've got an extra J flight in there between PEK and HKG but still compared to the Ł1k each i paid this is a steal!
Old Nov 2, 2015, 7:13 am

Originally Posted by Adam Shaw
Holy Christopher!

I've just priced up ARN to HKG in J over a similar period to which I've already booked with Cathay (a month ago during their sale using all QR Metal out of OSL) and it's priced at ...

Ł1589 for TWO!!!

Gutted to say the least!! That is a VERY GOOD price.

The only positive on my booking is that I've got an extra J flight in there between PEK and HKG but still compared to the Ł1k each i paid this is a steal!

So jealous of all you Europeans..yet to find anything special out of USA
Old Nov 2, 2015, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hamzeus
So jealous of all you Europeans..yet to find anything special out of USA
Keep an eye on http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/
Old Nov 2, 2015, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by Calchas
yup, have that opened as well
Old Nov 2, 2015, 8:09 am
formerly mattking2000

Programs: BA|AC|AZ|SPG|H|FPC
For those in southern Europe/Africa closer to north Africa, CMN-DOH-(JFK/PHL)-LAX/SEA/SFO comes in at around 1900 euros for ~26000 BIS miles

Last edited by BA Humbug; Nov 2, 2015 at 8:19 am
Old Nov 2, 2015, 8:53 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Everyone obviously trying to get a deal - their website seems to have crashed! At least trying to access from the UK
Old Nov 2, 2015, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by wijibintheair
Everyone obviously trying to get a deal - their website seems to have crashed! At least trying to access from the UK
ditto but tried again 30 mins after receiving error msg..still not finding anything jawdropping.. possibly this "sale" is a lot of hype?
Old Nov 2, 2015, 9:47 am

anyone see april deal arn-hkg-syd-hnd-arn for 2000euro?
or anything good from cairo?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.