Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EK: SGN-JFK business (O) USD2,550 AI

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2015, 9:47 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan
Original Poster

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE

Emirates has posted a "tactical fare" out of SGN to JFK and other US destinations. Unfortunately, only the JFK fare seems to price out.

Fare basis is OMMXPVN1 for those interested. First flight must be flown by 25APR; min stay 3 days, max stay 4 months. Changes USD50 each, cancellation for USD150. Stopovers allowed except in SIN.

Old Mar 2, 2015, 5:35 pm

Hello, can you give me more instruction on how to book it? Thank you
Old Mar 2, 2015, 5:54 pm

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Try searching multi cities on OTA (online travel agencies) like kayak , Google flights , Expedia. I always try first to book it on the airlines own website so in this case would be EK (emirates) it's not really that hard just don't call the airline and ask for help.

Happy travels
Old Mar 3, 2015, 6:10 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SQ Krisflyer
I managed to replicate on EK's website, using the multicity travel.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 7:50 am

Programs: US Airways, Silver United, Gold Hilton, Platinum Marriott, Gold SPG
does it work as a one way?
Old Mar 4, 2015, 2:37 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Originally Posted by SiberianTiger
does it work as a one way?
Just as it is extremely rare to find an international fare from X to Y to X that is reversible at same price from Y to X to Y, it is also rare to find discounted business class fares that price out at one way, let alone one way at 1/2 the cost of the RT (which i think is what you are asking). In this case, I looked and cannot find O class one way and the lowest EK OW fare on this route is effectively the same price as the RT O fare. Air China has the best OW fare at roughly $1800.

If you haven't already familiarized yourself w ITA software's Matrix tool, you should. I ran a couple of searches in 3 minutes and confirmed what I suspected the answer would be...

BTW- in those searches I noticed that this fare has been roughly matched by China Southern, Air China and Etihad.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 3:01 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: SPG Plat
Originally Posted by tango3
I managed to replicate on EK's website, using the multicity travel.
I couldn't replicate. How did you do it? SGN-MXP-JFK?
Old Mar 6, 2015, 3:20 am

Programs: AF Plat a vie, EK Gold, SQ PPS
anyone got this to route through BKK/SIN on outbound/inbound and avoid the A340 from SGN-DXB. I know stopovers aren't allowed but I don't see any reason you can't conx through on the applicable codeshare EK flts. TIA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.