Pasta is a liquid

Old Jan 11, 11, 8:03 pm
  #46  
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: MYF/CMA/SAN/YYZ/YKF
Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, Omni Black, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Posts: 5,739
Originally Posted by thegeneral View Post
There was a problem at security and the supervisor handled it appropriately. How is this threadworthy?
You are kidding, right? This is just about the funniest thing ever, and it actually happened.
N1120A is offline  
Old Jan 12, 11, 2:23 am
  #47  
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 453
Originally Posted by VH-RMD View Post
given the 'average'* human body contains about 40 liters of water - how on earth does the TSA allow ANYBODY through the checkpoint??

*given how few 'average' shaped persons I have witnessed in the USA - that figure may be considerably higher.
I can now see TSA/DHS having this room in the airport that they take the passenger too where a machine squeezes all the water out of the passenger. Problem solved.
Lara21 is offline  
Old Jan 12, 11, 6:33 am
  #48  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: back to my roots in Scotland!
Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Posts: 47,844
Except in fairness to the TSA, this happened at LGW. Last time I checked, they don't employ the TSA
Jenbel is offline  
Old Jan 12, 11, 9:28 am
  #49  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,728
Originally Posted by N1120A View Post
You are kidding, right? This is just about the funniest thing ever, and it actually happened.
I can't tell which is worse/funnier - thinking that pasta is a liquid, or being unable to identify a tampon.
Caradoc is offline  
Old Jan 12, 11, 10:11 am
  #50  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 569
Originally Posted by Caradoc View Post
I can't tell which is worse/funnier - thinking that pasta is a liquid, or being unable to identify a tampon.
I vote for 'Pasta is a Liquid' ... Someone should make a Broadway Musical with that name. It's brilliant... Or rather proof of epic moronisity (new word -you heard it here first!)
Darkumbra is offline  
Old Jan 12, 11, 10:54 am
  #51  
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northern California, in the redwoods, on the ocean.
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by Darkumbra View Post
I vote for 'Pasta is a Liquid' ... Someone should make a Broadway Musical with that name. It's brilliant... Or rather proof of epic moronisity (new word -you heard it here first!)
Moronicity: the caliber of mind displayed by one who chooses to work for an agency that has itself become a colossal joke.
WindOfFreedom is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread