Security Six Months Ago

Old Oct 24, 07, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Security Six Months Ago

My wife and I had a minor fight about security rules and practice six months ago on toiletries. I remembered six months ago that I wasn't pulling my little liter bag of toiletries out of my carry on unless requested. I kept it near the front of my rolly in case it was requested. I said that the obssession with the content of the bags was new. She says it was always like that.

Six months ago, was the procedure of requiring the zip lock back being out of the carry-on being strictly enforced?
Old Oct 24, 07, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dubai Stu View Post
My wife and I had a minor fight about security rules and practice six months ago on toiletries. I remembered six months ago that I wasn't pulling my little liter bag of toiletries out of my carry on unless requested. I kept it near the front of my rolly in case it was requested. I said that the obssession with the content of the bags was new. She says it was always like that.

Six months ago, was the procedure of requiring the zip lock back being out of the carry-on being strictly enforced?

I find that it various. A number of times I have forgetten to take it out and nothing is done. Other times the gate barkers look at the bag for what seems like forever attempting to determine if there might be some type of bomb nestled between my 3 oz deodrant and toothpaste. Basically, it is all a total joke.

Search this Thread