Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Carrying liquids on board European flight?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2007, 5:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, BAA
Carrying liquids on board European flight?

Hello!

I am flying from London Stansted to Dusselorf and was curious about bringing liquids onto the flight. We will be flying with Ryan Air and bringing pretty much just toothpaste there... but will probably bring a couple jars of mustard back.

I've read the prohibited items list and they have the usual list of sharp, blunt and shooting things, but it does not mention anything about liquids like the TSA has with respect to type and amount (3 oz).

I just wanted to make sure: Can you bring liquids as carry on onto flights within Europe? And if so, am I limited by size?

Cheers
Old Jul 25, 2007, 5:38 am
mee

AFAIK the EU rules are based on the UK ones from last summer (which were the basis for the US ones too)

- Plastic bag of up to 1 litre capacity
- Individual containers of up to 100ml capacity each

for Stansted, see http://www.stanstedairport.com/porta...0357e120a____/

-- Mike

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.