FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/practical-travel-safety-security-issues-686/)
-   -   TSA took my shoes while I was checkpoint at JFK (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/practical-travel-safety-security-issues/716296-tsa-took-my-shoes-while-i-checkpoint-jfk.html)

N830MH Jul 20, 2007 3:14 am

TSA took my shoes while I was checkpoint at JFK

I have found out what happened at JFK today. When we came back from JFK-PHX. When I saw TSA took my shoes to secondary screening with hand-hold. I didn't have it anything problems my shoes. When I was took off my shoes before go through metal detector. When my mom came to see me that was too funny when TSA took my shoes. When I was take out my laptop and shoes. He doesn't understand why he checked my shoes after being screened at checkpoint.

I just came back from JFK-PHX hours ago. It was delayed due to ATC problems. So he willing never happened again when he was searches my shoes again. If you have anything more questionable more information from TSA at jetblue terminal 6 in JFK. Thanks all!

Regards

UALOneKPlus Jul 20, 2007 9:34 am

Anything special about your shoes? What kind of shoes are they? Why would they focus on it?

N830MH Jul 20, 2007 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by UALOneKPlus (Post 8090354)
Anything special about your shoes? What kind of shoes are they? Why would they focus on it?

It was sneakers a brand new shoes in NYC. When we brought new shoes in NYC for 3 days vacations. It was incredible different kind of those colors ever have before. TSA doesn't understand when he took my shoes off the x-ray belt.

UALOneKPlus Jul 20, 2007 4:00 pm

Or maybe he was hoping he could steal them without you noticing. ;)

party_boy Jul 20, 2007 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by UALOneKPlus (Post 8092693)
Or maybe he was hoping he could steal them without you noticing. ;)

*clap clap clap* and we have a winner folks!

N830MH Jul 20, 2007 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by party_boy (Post 8092724)
*clap clap clap* and we have a winner folks!

Bingo! ^ ^

N830MH Jul 22, 2007 11:02 pm

Does you know this mean from TSA employees does not have proper permission taking my shoes off the x-ray. I was walked with him to secondary screening area. He was checking my shoes and it doesn't have anything problems. It was darn too funny when my mom was came by me. TSA employees doesn't understand why he want take my shoes. When I was wait came out from x-ray being screened my shoes. I will discussions more specific information from JFK in Jetble Terminal. Next time if I see TSA employees will not allowed take any my personal stuff or shoes, too.