Wiki Posts
Search

Earl & TSA (humor)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2007, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
Earl & TSA (humor)

I was just channel surfing and on the program "My name is Earl", Earl and some other guy go to the airport for a flight.

First Earl has to show his passport as ID. When they had their passport photos taken, he can't keep his eyes open from the flash, so his buddy made a cutout of eyes from a poster and taped em' over. Passport looks hilarious.

(paraphrasing here - don't recall it word for word)

TSA: Your eyes are (some colour) in the picture, but you have brown eyes
Earl: I had this double eye transplant...
TSA: Ah, ok.

They line up for the x-ray and everyone is taking their shoes off.

Earl asks, "Why is everyone taking their shoes off"
Pax responds, "To check for explosives"
Earl, "Really?"
Pax responds, "Yeah, it happened before"

Earl's buddy takes his shoes off and throws em (thinking they're going to explode)

TSA says, "Sir, Come with me"
Earl's buddy goes, "Hey, throw your shoes, you get to go to the front of the line"

The above wasn't word for word, but the jist of it. It was priceless..

I don't know if this was a rerun or a new program (I don't watch the show), but it was a goodie. If you're on Pacific or Mountain time, I suspect you can still catch it.

SDF_Traveler
Old Jul 17, 2007, 2:00 pm

Programs: AA(EXP), BA, Hilton, Starwood
Rerun.

But it was a hysterical episode - especially the part where he falls asleep and wakes up and the plane is *just* taking off.
Old Jul 17, 2007, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by TierFlyer
Rerun.

But it was a hysterical episode - especially the part where he falls asleep and wakes up and the plane is *just* taking off.
Ah, I should have watched the rest of it. What I saw was absolutely hysterical though.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/Marriott Plat/Hertz PC
I'm glad to see it. The more that the TSA becomes the butt of jokes in popular culture, the more likely that things will change.

Reminds of the classic TSA liquids training skit on (what was it?) SNL or Mad TV.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 12:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Mile Nobody, Marriott Platinum Elite, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by whirledtraveler
I'm glad to see it. The more that the TSA becomes the butt of jokes in popular culture, the more likely that things will change.
How's that theory holding up so far with the IRS, airhead news readers, and the US Congress?
Old Jul 18, 2007, 6:58 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by flyinbob
How's that theory holding up so far with the IRS, airhead news readers, and the US Congress?
LOL. Good question ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.