TSA Security Poster -- Missing a few pics

Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
TSA Security Poster -- Missing a few pics

I saw this on our CSSO's desk (security officer for those not in the contracting world) this morning. He emailed it to me.

Link is here.

It's a PDF so you'll need Acrobat reader.

Couldn't help but laugh.

First of all, think it's missing a few pictures?

Secondly, I found the quote nothing but an excuse for institutionalized incompetence. And of course, the TSA office that made it ... the TSA office of intelligence ... has to be bogus. With institutionalized stupidity, there is nothing "intelligent" about TSA, nor do they show any use of real intelligence.

And based on Spiff's comment this morning on the terrorist tip, this one's for him.

I thought about adding a few pics and emailing it to Kippie saying "there, I fixed it."

Super
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:27 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
What a joke of a poster (the .pdf file!) and an even bigger joke quote by Comrade Hawley.

Hey Kippie, there's no "security code" in your pathetic little organization. Just some incompetent imbecile making it up as he goes along, finally getting a chance to take revenge on all those perceived enemies from the school yard wedgie days.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wow -- Somebody skilled with Photoshop or something like that is going to have a field day with this!!
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:35 pm
cpx

Programs: Many
I can think of a several known figures missing from this poster...
Kip being one of them... followed by some higher ups...
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:37 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
After the errors have been corrected, this poster (the .pdf file!) would be an excellent item to post copies of in conspicuous places with a high amount of airline-travel-related traffic...
Old Jul 11, 2007, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
Wow -- Somebody skilled with Photoshop or something like that is going to have a field day with this!!
I'll have to see what I can come up with at home. I don't have very good photoshop skills. And one I know who does is Canadian and probably wouldn't care about this anyway.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Whoever does the edit has to make sure that infamous picture of Comrade Chertoff makes it onto the poster - the picture published in the NYPost where his snarling, nasty mug looked exactly like Osama Bin Laden.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Whoever does the edit has to make sure that infamous picture of Comrade Chertoff makes it onto the poster - the picture published in the NYPost where his snarling, nasty mug looked exactly like Osama Bin Laden.
Got a link? I'm already thinking W, Kippie, Chertoff and Cheney need to be on there.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Superguy
Got a link? I'm already thinking W, Kippie, Chertoff and Cheney need to be on there.
I can't find a link to the photo I am thinking of, but I found another less-than-flattering mugshot of Herr Chertoff...

http://salon.glenrose.net/img/chertoff.jpg

Also, I found a less-than-flattering article which details his ties to Saudi terror funding, defending (as his attorney) a business partner of Osama Bin Laden, and other misdeeds committed by someone who is so hellbent on using every one of my rights and freedoms to find and punish the very people the article seems to indicate he once defended and supported.

Article here: http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=84973
Old Jul 11, 2007, 5:33 pm

Programs: PC Plat/Amb
You will believe what you are told and you will like it.

Don't force them to send you to re-education.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 5:39 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Spiff
What a joke of a poster (the .pdf file!) and an even bigger joke quote by Comrade Hawley.

Hey Kippie, there's no "security code" in your pathetic little organization. Just some incompetent imbecile making it up as he goes along, finally getting a chance to take revenge on all those perceived enemies from the school yard wedgie days.
but Spiff, it was Prepared by the TSA Office of Intelligence .
Old Jul 11, 2007, 6:28 pm

Programs: CO Plat, Priority Club Plat, HH Diamond, Avis First, Hertz #1Gold
This is priceless! I can't wait for the "revised" version. ^
Old Jul 11, 2007, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Looks like I can edit this with Photoshop. ^ I'll probably work on it this weekend when I have some time.

If you have pics in the meantime of your favorite political figure, please PM me the link. Some I'm thiking of are W, Cheney, Chertoff, Kippie, Daschle ... I'd like to replace them all.

Super
Old Jul 12, 2007, 8:55 am

Programs: US UA AA DL CO
So this explains why every airport seems to enjoy having it's own twist on security screening.
Old Jul 12, 2007, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Deltaworst Peon Level, TSA "Layer 21 Club", NW WP RIP
Profiling is bad, right? Look at the TSA poster. Then look at four real Bad Guys. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6264839.stm. All could so easily be mistaken for Sweedish Grandmothers, right?

I use the Peep Hole Test. It works. You get a knock on your front door at 3 AM. You look through the peep hole and see one of these faces looking in. Do you open the door, or are you so scared you wish it was legal to shoot through the door in a preemptive strike?

Put their mugs on the TSA poster and those of the 9/11 terrorists and ask Joe Average to "pick out the most likely looking terrorist suspect." See how many get it right.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.