Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Metallica: Terrorist threat?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2007, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by Superguy
Like shampoo and bottles of water, but according to federal tests, not bombs.
Well yes they recognize the stupid stuff like that and the stupid passenger who can't friggin read the signs not to bring it in nor can they listen to the continuous announcements about liquids so yes they are pre-occupied dealing with people who are dolts. I can understand now why there is such confusion at voting time. Failure to follow the easy instructions, and you frequent flyers wonder who elected the guy that put Kip in charge.
Old Jul 15, 2007, 3:23 pm

Programs: FB, EB, Delta, AC, PC, HH.
Originally Posted by Markie
It's Luton, I guess they're just chav-trained.
The airport that seem to be the one stars use to fly in and out with their private jets.

ROTFLOL!!!
Old Jul 15, 2007, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by tsadude1
Well yes they recognize the stupid stuff like that and the stupid passenger who can't friggin read the signs not to bring it in nor can they listen to the continuous announcements about liquids so yes they are pre-occupied dealing with people who are dolts. I can understand now why there is such confusion at voting time. Failure to follow the easy instructions, and you frequent flyers wonder who elected the guy that put Kip in charge.
Oh, yes, we bark and post everything and can't understand why people can't just be good sheep and comply with our stupid rules.

Yet it still comes down to the fact that TSA STILL can't recognize bombs when sent thru.

So this is how TSA really works:

If it's not a threat but prohibited: take it and lecture the sheep about how dumb they are.

If it's a threat, like a bomb: let it sail on thru. As long as we get their water, shampoo and toothpaste, people will think they're safe.

Got it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.