FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/checkpoints-borders-policy-debate-687/)
-   -   New TSA Idiocy: "Beverages received on the plane may not be carried off the plane." (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/checkpoints-borders-policy-debate/594688-new-tsa-idiocy-beverages-received-plane-may-not-carried-off-plane.html)

WhereAmI? Aug 28, 2006 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by MIKESILV
Better post quick the lttle "s" word is going to show up under name soon. ;)

mike

Exactly, which has been expressed to Randy as well.

I've done my part. You guys can go on with your moronic rants, plot your acts of smuggling, and being general idiots.

My part is done here.

WhereAmI? Aug 28, 2006 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by ND Sol
Are you planning to answer my question?

Spiff, you might have a nice little cause of action against WhereAmI?.

Sue me baby. I ain't the one being a moron and trying to encite people to violate US laws and threating US Secretaries.

You let your FFer card write checks you butt can't cash.

So, STOP IT before one of these numb skulls here takes it for real and does something truly stupid.

Gargoyle Aug 28, 2006 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by WhereAmI?

The question isn't WhereAmI, but rather, "Who are you"... post count of 8, mostly in this thread; coming into the topic fully versed and knowing all the players, talking like someone who has been here for a long time under other handles....

ND Sol Aug 28, 2006 12:29 pm

I've done my part. You guys can go on with your moronic rants, plot your acts of smuggling, and being general idiots.

My part is done here.

Done your part? Actually if you were a true American, you would have notified the FBI and not alerted us all to what you had done. The element of surprise has now been lost. :rolleyes:

And of course you still haven't answered my simple question and the clock is ticking.

If you notice, most of the members that have been on this forum for a long time are not here to find out ways to smuggle items on. I, for one, am trying to understand the restrictions, the reasons therefor, how we can minimize their impact on the flying public, and how we might be able to change them.

The one good thing out of your post: I have been promoted -- before I was just a private idiot, now I am a general idiot. :D

MIKESILV Aug 28, 2006 12:29 pm

Are you planning to answer my question?

Spiff, you might have a nice little cause of action against WhereAmI?.

No point engaging the troll.
its Indyman, he returned from supension and yesterday in very short order and got himself suspended again :rolleyes:

The screen name is another of his many (stupid) attempts to get attention its all pretty sad.

mike

Superguy Aug 28, 2006 12:32 pm

FBI crime tip submitted.

Now here's your cookie. :rolleyes:

It's my civil duty to inform law enforcement of any suspicious activity.

I suppose a lynching of Secretary Chertoff qualifies.

Later.
No one was saying they were actually going to do anything. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your trolling while you can.

kaukau Aug 28, 2006 12:35 pm

We post here because FEDERAL AIR MARSHALLS and TSA SCREENERS post here! Sheesh.

shiner Aug 28, 2006 12:37 pm

However, I'm also sure there are deranged twits that come onto this site...

Yes, yes, there sure are.

Superguy Aug 28, 2006 12:38 pm

its Indyman, he returned from supension and yesterday in very short order and got himself suspended again :rolleyes:

The screen name is another of his many (stupid) attempts to get attention its all pretty sad.

mike

I sense the Can O' Ban coming out soon.

I agree, not worth feeding him. If we don't, he'll go back under his bridge. :D

kgkhoury Aug 28, 2006 12:41 pm

Oh, it doesn't surprise me that you all a bunch of hot air do-nothings who like getting together to beat your chests in harmony. I'm sure it really gives you a sense of empowerment to have a big group think session with each other.

However, I'm also sure there are deranged twits that come onto this site and probably are unbalanced enough to actually do something. That's where your liability exists as well, not just your own moronic actions.

It seems to me that if any of us sincerely don't like this site, we CAN remove ourselves from it. The only other assumption here is that you are on these boards to create conflict. One would hope you have some better use of your time.

<turns back to you>

MIKESILV Aug 28, 2006 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by shiner
Yes, yes, there sure are.

Who said we would never see something poetic on FTalk :D

mike

ND Sol Aug 28, 2006 12:48 pm

mike

I thought that Indyman's grammer and spelling were better, but perhaps it's the meds. :D

clarence5ybr Aug 28, 2006 12:50 pm

Does anyone have confirmation of this "new rule"? I had two flights on the 26th, and no announcement of any sort regarding taking beverages off the plane was made on either flight. I also have yet to see any mention of this rule in the media. I'm not doubting that the OP did hear FAs saying this, but on FT, there are a ton of 'heard from FA' nuggets that are so wrong (imminent airline mergers, etc.) it's funny. My guess would be FAs that got hooked by a rumor/urban legend; someone please post a link to some evidence of the new rule if it really does exist.

WhereAmI? Aug 28, 2006 12:50 pm

I thought that Indyman's grammer and spelling were better, but perhaps it's the meds. :D

You mean grammar? What a 'tard.

ND Sol Aug 28, 2006 12:54 pm

You mean grammar? What a 'tard.

Very good. That test indicates that perhaps you are Indyman as he probably would have done the same (at least as to the first sentence :p )