Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

New TSA Idiocy: "Beverages received on the plane may not be carried off the plane."

New TSA Idiocy: "Beverages received on the plane may not be carried off the plane."

Old Aug 28, 06, 12:54 pm
  #61  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BWI
Programs: AA Gold, HH Silver, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Posts: 15,122
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
So, to clarify, you are threating the Secretary of Homeland Security with bodily harm or a hanging?

Correct? I guess the FBI should know about that.

Brilliant.
Nice straw man.
Superguy is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 12:57 pm
  #62  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Superguy
Nice straw man.
Well, lets see what the FBI says about it.
WhereAmI? is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 12:58 pm
  #63  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BWI
Programs: AA Gold, HH Silver, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Posts: 15,122
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
Well, lets see what the FBI says about it.
Superguy is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:00 pm
  #64  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Superguy
Oh sorry, it's your right to threaten Secretaries and encite public riots.

I was absent at Social Studies during that lesson.
WhereAmI? is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:02 pm
  #65  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Tampa, Florida, U.S.A.
Posts: 7,665
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
Well, lets see what the FBI says about it.
Is that you again Indyman et al etc???

mike
MIKESILV is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:04 pm
  #66  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Tampa, Florida, U.S.A.
Posts: 7,665
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
Oh sorry, it's your right to threaten Secretaries and encite public riots.

I was absent at Social Studies during that lesson.
Great going so far I do believe you got the spelling of FBI correct

mike
MIKESILV is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:05 pm
  #67  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Superguy
FBI crime tip submitted.

It's my civil duty to inform law enforcement of any suspicious activity.

I suppose a lynching of Secretary Chertoff qualifies.

Later.
WhereAmI? is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:12 pm
  #68  
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lahaina, Hawai'i
Programs: HA Pua. Platinum WP, PR, QF, UA, AA, DL, NW Prince Preferred
Posts: 4,786
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
Well, lets see what the FBI says about it.

The FBI has to fly just like us. No free pass through TSA screening.

I say "Tar & Feathering" and "Riding Out Of Town On A Rail" are appropriate consequences for any public official who betrays the Public Trust!
kaukau is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:13 pm
  #69  
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,945
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
So, to clarify, you are threating the Secretary of Homeland Security with bodily harm or a hanging?

Correct? I guess the FBI should know about that.

Brilliant.
Perhaps before you start sending tips to the FBI you should review the quote more closely. Spiff is just a capitalist in this matter. He believes that if other passengers see these two they would want to have some rope and he would be there willing to sell it to them.

What are your thoughts if you see your fellow passenger take out a bottle of water carried on and takes a drink out of it?
ND Sol is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:14 pm
  #70  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by kaukau
The FBI has to fly just like us. No free pass through TSA screening.

I say "Tar & Feathering" and "Riding Out Of Town On A Rail" are appropriate consequences for any public official who betrays the Public Trust!
Great. Call these people and express your views.

FBI Louisville
Room 500
600 Martin Luther King Jr. Place
Louisville, Kentucky 40202-2231
louisville.fbi.gov
(502) 583-3941

They are same ones that I just talked to. Didn't want to incovience Spiff with a long drive.
WhereAmI? is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:15 pm
  #71  
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lahaina, Hawai'i
Programs: HA Pua. Platinum WP, PR, QF, UA, AA, DL, NW Prince Preferred
Posts: 4,786
Originally Posted by ND Sol
Perhaps before you start sending tips to the FBI you should review the quote more closely. Spiff is just a capitalist in this matter. He believes that if other passengers see these two they would want to have some rope and he would be there willing to sell it to them.

What are your thoughts if you see your fellow passenger take out a bottle of water carried on and takes a drink out of it?

"Tar for sale, feathers for sale. How much will you give me for a twelve foot rail?"
kaukau is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:15 pm
  #72  
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,945
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
It's my civil duty. . .
And your civic duty as well! You are a good American, comrade.
ND Sol is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:15 pm
  #73  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by ND Sol
Perhaps before you start sending tips to the FBI you should review the quote more closely. Spiff is just a capitalist in this matter. He believes that if other passengers see these two they would want to have some rope and he would be there willing to sell it to them.

What are your thoughts if you see your fellow passenger take out a bottle of water carried on and takes a drink out of it?
Too late. It's done.
WhereAmI? is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:17 pm
  #74  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Tampa, Florida, U.S.A.
Posts: 7,665
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
FBI crime tip submitted.

It's my civil duty to inform law enforcement of any suspicious activity.

I suppose a lynching of Secretary Chertoff qualifies.

Later.
Better post quick the lttle "s" word is going to show up under name soon.

mike
MIKESILV is offline  
Old Aug 28, 06, 1:19 pm
  #75  
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,945
Originally Posted by WhereAmI?
Too late. It's done.
Are you planning to answer my question?

Spiff, you might have a nice little cause of action against WhereAmI?.
ND Sol is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: