Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

What's Permissible In Carry-On and Checked Luggage?

What's Permissible In Carry-On and Checked Luggage?

Old Nov 19, 2006, 8:33 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
I've "unstickied" this thread as the rules and regulations now seem to be pretty well known. Plus there has been little new news added lately.

If someone feels this thread should still be a sticky, pls send me a PM and we can discuss.

Thanks.....

Cholula
Travel safety/Security Forum Moderator
Old Nov 27, 2006, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by Polythene_Pam
....I will be packing handwarmers in my checked luggage on my flight to Europe next week. .... I'll report back on how I make out...
To follow up, no problems with the hand warmers (about a dozen pairs) in checked luggage. Of course, as always, YMMV
Old Jul 14, 2009, 2:03 pm

Hello, I'm new to these forums. I realize that this has probably been covered already, but is shaving gel/cream/foam allowed on checked luggage? I am not planning to bring it in my carry-on, just checked luggage, and I wasn't sure what the regs were for checked luggage. I'm going to Korea, and they only sell men's shaving cream. boo!
Old Jul 14, 2009, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chobap
Hello, I'm new to these forums. I realize that this has probably been covered already, but is shaving gel/cream/foam allowed on checked luggage? I am not planning to bring it in my carry-on, just checked luggage, and I wasn't sure what the regs were for checked luggage. I'm going to Korea, and they only sell men's shaving cream. boo!
Personal hygine. It should be fine in reasonable quantities. (The FAA isn't going to like a suitcase full of pressure cans regardless of what's in them.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.