Why aren't saline implants banned?

Old Aug 22, 2006, 6:12 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Birmingham (UK) airport has banned gel-filled bras. I'm wondering how they are going to find those. Anyone know?
Old Aug 22, 2006, 7:12 am

Location: various cities in the USofA: NYC, BWI, IAH, ORD, CVG, NYC
Programs: Former UA 1K, National Exec. Elite
Originally Posted by GUWonder
More than surgical implants: plastic bagged items taped inside or held by clothes; anal/rectal, oral and vaginal cavity stored items; and swallowed items.
Humans aren't the only animals allowed in aircraft cabins. Dogs (inc. service dogs).
Old Aug 22, 2006, 8:14 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Reading this thread, I've never been so glad mine are real.
Originally Posted by doober
A well-endowed friend of mine says that her underwire bra sets off the WTMD each and every time she goes through.
I have what I call my "plane clothes," which are specifically chosen to not set off any alarms, and it includes a non-underwire bra (although I'm quite well-endowed myself and usually wear an underwire).
Old Aug 22, 2006, 8:44 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by ShopAround
Reading this thread, I've never been so glad mine are real.

I have what I call my "plane clothes," which are specifically chosen to not set off any alarms, and it includes a non-underwire bra (although I'm quite well-endowed myself and usually wear an underwire).
I suggested that my friend do the same - but she won't so she gets the full secondary each and every time she goes through. Maybe she likes it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.