Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

TSA Adjusting Prohibitions/Designated "Ask Bart" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA Adjusting Prohibitions/Designated "Ask Bart" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2006, 9:54 am

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
I haven't flown through those particular airports but even if your electronics need to be swabbed -- and my camera and binocular were swabbed twice at FRA -- then it takes only moments in my experience.

Originally Posted by flltravel
Thanks to everyone for answers. now can you tell me how much extra time it might take for extra security checking.
I was planning to reach airport about 2 hours before the flight (from PBI to ATL and then to BOM in first week of dec). Will that be enough? or should i go earlier?

Thanks
Old Nov 18, 2006, 11:12 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Deleted

Last edited by Bart; Jan 6, 2008 at 9:23 pm
Old Nov 18, 2006, 6:52 pm

Impracticality= Conspiratorial and Deceptive FSDs (into whose hands we put our lives).

Impracticality= Conspiratorial and Deceptive Passengers, reacting to the above.

My, my, my.
Old Nov 21, 2006, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Bart
Government, bureaucracy, publicity. Need I say more?
I wholeheartedly agree with this assessment. Exactly why I opposed (and continue to oppose) the existence of the TSA. No lengthy thesis required - as you correctly say: "Need I say more?"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.