Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Aren't air marshalls supposed to be incognito?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aren't air marshalls supposed to be incognito?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2007, 8:31 pm

Programs: NW Gold Elite, DL, HH, Victoria Court Select Member
Originally Posted by coachrowsey
Are you a hottie ? I bet he was trying to pick you up

I've met some very attractive ladies in my travels. One which comes to mind was a pretty, well built blond business traveler on a flight from MSP-MEM. We were seated side by side on the plane, enjoyed one another's company through a long delay and were both forced to stay in the same hotel. We shared dinner and, well that's all I'm telling.

Even though I don't agree with a FAM compromising his cover to impress a lady, I'd probably do it in his position, assuming she is in fact a hottie.

Last edited by viking407rob; Jun 28, 2007 at 12:34 am
Old Jun 27, 2007, 9:51 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Oh fortheloveofmike ...

I realize it's tough not to chime in on a 2-year dormant thread, such as this. But please try to resist making posts that sign-seal-deliver this topic to OMNIville.

--------
essxjay
TS/S moderator
Old Jun 28, 2007, 12:30 am

Programs: NW Gold Elite, DL, HH, Victoria Court Select Member
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.