Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus lands amid airport security gaps

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2004, 6:37 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M
Original Poster

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Bonus lands amid airport security gaps

New Jersey Star Ledger

"The security director at Newark Liberty International Airport received a $20,000 bonus last year -- the most possible for a federal airport boss -- despite numerous problems at the hub since the government took over security operations there more than two years ago.

Marcus Arroyo, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's chief at Newark Airport, was one of just 39 executives nationally to get the top bonus in 2003, according to an agency official familiar with the benefits."

The Looters give themselves another cash boost. What a surprise!
Old Nov 22, 2004, 7:06 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Incompetence pays...a lot in the case of the TSA!
Old Nov 22, 2004, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by aamilesslave
Incompetence pays...a lot in the case of the TSA!
I guess they are really going to be happy when the bonuses start coming this winter and next spring.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.