Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Is the TSA at MCO opening earlier since enhanced screening started?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2019, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

I just saw a news article which said MCO is urging travelers to allow 2 hours for their new "Enhanced" security screening process. Last time I had an early morning flight out of Orlando they closed down security overnight and the TSA re-opened it at 5 am. Our upcoming flight is scheduled for 6 am. Do we need to be lined up at the TSA screening checkpoint entry with noses pressed against the glass at 5 am open to make our flight or are they starting earlier now?

Edit: Sorry, I would link to the news article but it says I can't put links in my posts yet since I'm new.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.