Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CBP did not stamp my passport?!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2018, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by Skatering
Techically your GE/NEXUS kiosk receipt is your entry stamp, so I would've shown that.

I keep those with my passport for the duration of the relevant trip. That said, they get crumpled and disintegrate far too easily.
CBP always collects my GE kiosk receipt?

(either at the customs exit check after baggage, or the kiosk exit at certain airports)
Old Jun 9, 2018, 11:52 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K, AC SE, Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Titanium
Techically your GE/NEXUS kiosk receipt is your entry stamp, so I would've shown that.

I keep those with my passport for the duration of the relevant trip. That said, they get crumpled and disintegrate far too easily.
Similar to paperwastage, CBP always collects my GE/NEXUS kiosk receipts as well.
Old Jun 9, 2018, 3:13 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by paperwastage
CBP always collects my GE kiosk receipt?

(either at the customs exit check after baggage, or the kiosk exit at certain airports)
All of my GE slips from my US airports of entry have been collected by CBP, at least prior to this year. And I’m certain that most all of mine (maybe even all) from this year were taken by CBP too before they would let me exit the federal inspection facilities.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 7:11 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Same here. Never have CBP not collect my GE slip.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 10:57 am

Programs: BA Silver, VS Red, OZ Silver
Ah, maybe it's a US/CAN citizen thing. I'm a UK citizen with GE and the machine always spits out two slips. One has my class of admission and expiry date, and the other is the receipt to give to CBP.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 11:23 am

Programs: Lost it all and don't care
Originally Posted by MDFFlyer
Similar to paperwastage, CBP always collects my GE/NEXUS kiosk receipts as well.
Same here......you do not get those back.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 1:13 pm

Ah, maybe it's a US/CAN citizen thing. I'm a UK citizen with GE and the machine always spits out two slips. One has my class of admission and expiry date, and the other is the receipt to give to CBP.
Yes. Those who are normally issued (electronic) I-94s get a second receipt.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 3:52 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by iamflyer
Yes. Those who are normally issued (electronic) I-94s get a second receipt.
Correct, as a Dutch GE member and traveling on an ESTA, you do get a second printout, that serves the purpose of a "stamp".
Now if you're traveling by car to Canada, it is wise to also ask for a physical stamp when you arrive in the US. It'll make thins a lot easier, as Canadian immigration does not know about the GE Slip.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 9:09 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bénéfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
If you want/need a copy of your i-94 you can get your most recent from the CBP here:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/recent-search

or full admission/departure info from this page:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home#section

BM
MDFFlyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.