CBP Entry/Exit History Page

Old Jan 28, 2017, 7:24 am
Original Poster

CBP Entry/Exit History Page

I was excited to find a link on another forum to a CBP page which suposedly provides a history of all entries and exits in the USA. Part for curiosity and part for my wife's residency/citizenship journey.

The link is HERE.

I have now tried this with several passports and several names and cant get it to come back with anything other than an error that no record is found. Has anyone been able to get results from this page?
Old Jan 28, 2017, 8:38 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by Lennys26v2
Has anyone been able to get results from this page?
Yes it works.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 8:56 am

I have now tried this with several passports and several names
and I am sure these names and passports belong to you, persons for whom you are the legal guardian, or persons who have given you express permission to search their records. Anything else would be illegal.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 9:00 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please continue to follow this thread in the TS/S Forum
Thanks...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Jan 28, 2017, 9:04 am

Not here
Old Jan 28, 2017, 10:07 am

Programs: AA Plat
works for me
Old Jan 28, 2017, 11:32 am

Programs: 1 thousand
Works for me, even though CBP ocasionally cut off part of my name. (I.e. I can use my full name, and it matches my cut-off name on the I-94)

One exit isn't correctly recorded on the list (they instead listed the same date as my next entry), but they explicitly say you shouldn't bother contacting them if data is wrong.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 11:50 am

Programs: BA something, Luftwaffe SEN, CX Gold, Pilsbury Doughboy Fanclub, and lots of Amex cards
It shows the last couple of entries, right up to last one before my Immigrant Visa / Green Card was issued and used.
From that point there is no I-94, so makes sense that nothing shows up from that point on.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Hmmm.... Nothing comes up for either myself or my wife. We are both Global Entry, with mine being tied to a US passport and her's, Spanish.

Would be nice, or at least interesting, to have this info. Oh well.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 8:32 pm

It only lists non-immigrant entries, so it will not include US Passports or LPRs' history.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by iamflyer
It only lists non-immigrant entries, so it will not include US Passports or LPRs' history.
Ahh - That explains it, but then why the option to select a US passport?
LPCJr likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 9:46 pm

Programs: 1 thousand
Ahh - That explains it, but then why the option to select a US passport?
Probably because they didn't remove it from whatever list of all countries (in the world) they use to populate the selector?
Old Jan 28, 2017, 11:14 pm

Programs: QFF
Works here (for I-94W). Lists 8 records for current passport. 6 records have linked departures. The other 2 arrivals are duplicates of other arrival records.

Thought they would have linked records from old passport as well, which they should know about from ESTA and US-VISIT data, but that doesn't show up (guess I'd have to search the old name/passport number for that).
Old Jan 29, 2017, 12:58 am

Programs: No single airline or hotel chain is of much use to me anymore.
My girlfriend tried this with her Canadian passport information, it came up with a dozen entries, including one she has no idea about and one that appears to be missing.

Apparently she entered and departed the US through a military base in 2013, that came as a surprise to her.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 1:15 am

Programs: AA (EXP); among others :)
Hmmm.... Nothing comes up for either myself or my wife. We are both Global Entry, with mine being tied to a US passport and her's, Spanish.

Would be nice, or at least interesting, to have this info. Oh well.
Do GE members get an I-94?
My history only shows entries up to getting GE, nothing after that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.