Wiki Posts
Search

CBP Entry/Exit History Page

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2017, 8:11 am

Programs: 1 thousand
Originally Posted by bhomburg
Do GE members get an I-94?
My history only shows entries up to getting GE, nothing after that.
We should - after all the I-94 is proof of entering the country legally (which can be requested by various agencies - SSA and DMV are the only ones I know of so far). I certainly do get one, but I've only ever been X'd (which results in normal entry processing) - I've got no idea what happens if the machine admits you normally.

What happens if you request your latest I-94 (as opposed to viewing travel history)? The travel history page explicitly states it can have missing data, so I wouldn't rely on it being authoritative.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 4:51 pm

Programs: AA (EXP); among others :)
Originally Posted by televisor
What happens if you request your latest I-94 (as opposed to viewing travel history)? The travel history page explicitly states it can have missing data, so I wouldn't rely on it being authoritative.
Website says "No I94 record was found for this user".

There should be at least one I-94 - the first time passing US immigration after getting a new passport two years ago, I used normal processing (and completed the standard I-94 form) before visiting the GE office where my new passport was activated for GE. No idea why it doesn't show.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 6:38 pm

Programs: 1 thousand
Website says "No I94 record was found for this user".

There should be at least one I-94 - the first time passing US immigration after getting a new passport two years ago, I used normal processing (and completed the standard I-94 form) before visiting the GE office where my new passport was activated for GE. No idea why it doesn't show.
Maybe it's something to do with having a paper I-94, which might still be valid? In the past CBP have reused my existing (digital) I-94 number on some entries, perhaps the same is happening here (and the system can't handle a valid paper I-94?)?

(In your position I'd probably get in touch with my closest deferred inspection office, but I tend to be particular about going by the book on immigration matters so that might be over the top for you.)
Old Jan 29, 2017, 7:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Star Alliance Gold, Hilton Diamond
It should be pointed out as well that Canadians don't get an I-94 in most cases. The travel history on my Canadian passport is very patchy, but very accurate on my other passport.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 12:28 am

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
Do GE members get an I-94?
My history only shows entries up to getting GE, nothing after that.
yes when flying by air we still get electronic i94s and my record is upto date and by land crossing we still get the paper ones... where we have to return to CBSA or check in (if flying) when leaving the country
Old Feb 11, 2019, 4:07 pm

Programs: United 1K
I read there's an I94 site you can see your travel history but does that apply to Canadians since we are not issued I94s. I crossed the Detroit/ Windsor tunnel and was waved through during the Christmas break. I was traveling with my American relatives and the guy seemed to wave through all the cars with US plates. If I'm not waved through going back to Canada and they scan my passport; would there be an exit record but no entry record? Would this create an issue in the future?
Old Feb 15, 2019, 10:41 pm

Programs: NZ*G, QF Bronze, VA Red
Originally Posted by Lennys26v2
Ahh - That explains it, but then why the option to select a US passport?
Because technically, there are a very limited number of circumstances where the US is obligated by UN treaty to issue a passport to a person who is neither a Citizen, National, nor Lawful Permanent Resident (such as in the case of a stateless individual), and therefore the requirement to support tracking I-94 issuance against US passports does exist.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.