Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website for TSA Regs

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2016, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Website for TSA Regs

Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of the security screening rules and regulations? The TSA.gov site is dumbed-down to the point of uselessness.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by sunnyjl
Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of the security screening rules and regulations? The TSA.gov site is dumbed-down to the point of uselessness.
1. Submit a Freedom Of Information Act request for screening SOP(s)
2. Accept your FOIA request rejection letter i.e. the documents you requested contain SSI
3. File a lawsuit for denial of your request - Your argument will hinge upon the fact that much of the SSI SOP is made public in every actions of blue shirts.
4. Await the ruling from the Judge.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 1:35 am
Moderator: Manufactured Spending

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archiv...blishes_s.html

Download the zip file.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 5:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cbn42
Thanks -- I had lost track of my copy of the un-redacted version. I've always wanted to print a copy and "accidentally" leave it in a bin at a checkpoint somewhere except that I don't want to waste 47 sheets of paper.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 7:01 am

Programs: enjoyed being warm spit for a few years on CO/UA but now nothing :(
Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
Thanks -- I had lost track of my copy of the un-redacted version. I've always wanted to print a copy and "accidentally" leave it in a bin at a checkpoint somewhere except that I don't want to waste 47 sheets of paper.
if you really want to have fun, accidently leave a page or two in multiple places around the airport and on the plane, such as in the lavatory.....
Old Mar 10, 2016, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by Section 107
if you really want to have fun, accidently leave a page or two in multiple places around the airport and on the plane, such as in the lavatory.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.