ICTS Security Stickers

Old Apr 18, 17, 9:51 am

Programs: Continental OnePass
I know this is a very old thread, but I had a question very much related to the topic so it seemed better to post here that create a new one.

I fly Europe to US a lot, so I am used to getting the questions and the stickers when I check in. However, my next flight I am not taking a direct route, rather than flying MAN-EWR I am flying MAN-FRA-IAH. I am also not checking any bags. Thus, my question is, where do I get my sticker? Can I just show up at boarding in FRA without a sticker and tell them I came in on a connecting flight?
Old Apr 18, 17, 11:29 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage | MileagePlus
Originally Posted by swiftaw View Post
I know this is a very old thread, but I had a question very much related to the topic so it seemed better to post here that create a new one.

I fly Europe to US a lot, so I am used to getting the questions and the stickers when I check in. However, my next flight I am not taking a direct route, rather than flying MAN-EWR I am flying MAN-FRA-IAH. I am also not checking any bags. Thus, my question is, where do I get my sticker? Can I just show up at boarding in FRA without a sticker and tell them I came in on a connecting flight?
@swiftaw, I moved your question to a newer thread discussing the security stickers.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Apr 19, 17, 8:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting

The staff at the continental European gateway to the US will do this process, if applicable; and in your case it would be at FRA (if anywhere). At or near the boarding gate area is where this takes place at FRA for most FRA transit passengers.
Old Apr 19, 17, 2:19 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM

The stickers are local to the airport that issued them, so once you depart that airport, stickers no longer have any meaning. The sticker is shorthand for the gate agent to know that you've been interviewed - at that airport. The agents at the airport don't care what might have happened at a prior airport.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: