Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deadly violence at NAIA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2013, 10:41 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
Deadly violence at NAIA

In light of the recent political assassination perpetrated at NAIA - not for the first time, as we all know - I wonder how you feel about this place.

I have transited MNL many times and although there are security checks and you supposedly cannot access the terminal without ticket and ID, it doesn't feel the most secure. NAIA is not an airport I want to show up hours before and hang around in. Not like Changi or CLK. The lack of services doesn't help, but the security aspect is a concern.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 12:24 pm

True, the lack of security in the airport premises is a wide concern. I'm sure the government officials will start to show up (or more to likely show off) to assist and investigate the situation. Those poor victims shouldn't suffer like that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.