Global Entry Charlotte (CLT) location

Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Global Entry Charlotte (CLT) location

Have a trip through CLT next week, and hoping to drop in at the Charlotte Global Entry enrollment center for my interview. Can anyone give me details on the location? Anyone done this at Charlotte? I know they say only tuesday/thursday 10Am-1PM appointments, and I should be there in that window.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by gregsachs
Have a trip through CLT next week, and hoping to drop in at the Charlotte Global Entry enrollment center for my interview. Can anyone give me details on the location? Anyone done this at Charlotte? I know they say only tuesday/thursday 10Am-1PM appointments, and I should be there in that window.
I, too, am curious about this. I have a connecting flight at CLT within the next 3 weeks. Would love to know where the enrollment center is located in the airport (specifically, will I need to exit and re-enter security to get there?). Also curious about how long the "interview" takes at CLT. My layover in CLT is only 1 hr. 15 minutes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.