Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

New Global Entry card - from where do they get your picture?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2011, 1:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS

I went ahead and ordered one of the new Global Entry RFID cards and it has been approved, so now I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

The sample card shows a photo on the card. I'm wondering since I didn't have to get a new photo taken, where are they going to get that photo?

This thread has some folks saying the photo appears to be from an immigration entry and some folks say it is from when they went to their original GE interview. If you have a card, where did your pic come from?
Old Aug 25, 2011, 3:05 am
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RevJim
I went ahead and ordered one of the new Global Entry RFID cards and it has been approved, so now I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

The sample card shows a photo on the card. I'm wondering since I didn't have to get a new photo taken, where are they going to get that photo?

This thread has some folks saying the photo appears to be from an immigration entry and some folks say it is from when they went to their original GE interview. If you have a card, where did your pic come from?
From GE interview.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.