Dick Cavett Opt Outs Himself

Old Aug 23, 2011, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by Xyzzy
Bottles are not required to have labels, but that doesn't stp the TSA from making up a label rule on the spot. I've run into this too -- and have had the TSA supervisor back up his ill-informed underling.
Even TSA spokeswoman Ann Davis told the WSJ (Oct. 12, 2006) that plain plastic toiletry bottles aren't required to be marked with their size or volume.
Old Aug 23, 2011, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike...
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by ND Sol
Even TSA spokeswoman Ann Davis told the WSJ (Oct. 12, 2006) that plain plastic toiletry bottles aren't required to be marked with their size or volume.
Sure -- but those on the frontline who are busy saving Merika find them mighty susicius and like to make up stuff as they go along ... you can't have t many layers, you know...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.