How Stupid Can the TSA Be, Part the Third

Old Apr 6, 2011, 12:41 am
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
It's a shame when the pigs side with the, well pigs.

I appreciate the work of the individual documenting checkpoint harassment but what on earth is that lady in the background going on about and who is she?
Old Apr 6, 2011, 3:33 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Caradoc
The ones in ATL and PHX at least don't need to be a "collective" to block the camera with a backside.

They're the definitive of "steatopygian."
In other words, if I get dispatched to pick one of them up, I'll need to put the "whale board" on my stretcher and ask for an engine company for manpower?
Old Apr 6, 2011, 7:24 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by n4zhg
In other words, if I get dispatched to pick one of them up, I'll need to put the "whale board" on my stretcher and ask for an engine company for manpower?
Not necessarily. There's usually some overlap between "steatopygian" and "bariatric," with "morbidly obese" at one end of the spectrum.

But it's entirely possible for an employee of the TSA to *be* the hindquarters, not *have* the hindquarters... if you take my meaning.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by n4zhg
What do you do, chop a hole in the roof and lift them out with a crane?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.