Community
Wiki Posts
Search

is no one opting out anymore??

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2011, 1:49 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
In the last twelve months I have flown ~60 segments. That is 60 times clearing security. I will opt out every time that I am faced with that final choice. Of the 60 times through security, I had to take the opt out only 4 times. I was able to avoid it every other time in some way or another.

So when everyone like me is forced to do 100% opt out outs because there is no more choice or ability to SDPOO, that is going to create very significant challenges.

In addition to folks like me that are 100% opt outs, I suspect that a very significant percentage of the traveling public is avoiding the scanners if at all possible, but suffer through them if selected on an occasional basis. If asked to use them every time, many of these will become opt out's as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.