ALLEGED: TSA Employee Arrested for Rape

Old Mar 31, 11, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

ALLEGED: TSA Employee Arrested for Rape

That's right, peeps. The very people that you have been told are "professional" and "courteous" and therefore you should allow to fondle your bits, which allegedly isn't sexual assault, it turns out are only depraved perverts who do, in fact, engage in sexual assault. Forcible rape, to be exact.

Now, to be fair, I don't think that all TSA employees are perverts, nor that they all are sexual deviants. However, in light of this information, the agency is not to be trusted. Below is a link to Reddit where apparently a small-town newspaper is trying to *ahem* expose this dirty little story to a broader audience.

What this story does illustrate, though, is that you never know whose hands are prowling around in your underwear, or over your child's genitals, while under the threat of authority.

You'll find mention of the charges in the Londonderry Times police blotter near the bottom of the page on March 25 at about 11 am. Ironically, a warrant was issued because someone had probable cause. Imagine that.

I attempted to locate the article online. According to the article's author, it's a small paper and only appeared in their print edition, published today.

Discuss.
Old Mar 31, 11, 7:21 pm

From the linked story:

“TSA cannot comment on an ongoing police investigation,” Davis wrote. “However, we can assure travelers the charges against the individual are not related in any way to his employment with TSA.

“Upon his arrest, TSA took immediate action and the individual is no longer working at the airport,” she added.
OOOHHH, okay. I see. So the fact that someone is a RAPIST has no bearing on their job, where they get to view the naked bodies of innocent men, women, and children, and put their hands all over the genitalia of people they get to randomly select for this honor.

Riiiiiiight. Nothing to do with their job. Uh huh.

And of course I feel COMPLETELY safe now that they fired the b'stard! I'm sure he was the ONLY ONE out of their 60,000+ low-wage, uneducated, ill-trained employees found from pizza-box ads who might be rapists. Yep, the only one. And now he's gone.

Next time I'm at the airport, I will feel so much better about allowing a stranger to touch my breasts, labia, and clitoris. I mean, hey, they fired the guy!
Old Mar 31, 11, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by LeeAnne View Post
I mean, hey, they fired the guy!
Not necessarily. All they said was "he isn't working at the airport". He could be working for TSA at some off-site facility, for all we know ...
Old Mar 31, 11, 7:31 pm

Yeahh....because the magic blue shirt and gloves magically cleanses and purifies the wearer.

"Valerio had worked for the agency since February of 2008 and had received no complaints of improper screening lodged against him, an official with the TSA said."

Perhaps because either 1. there are no complaint forms or no one (a sup) can be fetched to complain to, or 2. the complaints are * cough* LOST. *cough*

"The agency has repeatedly said the measures are necessary to ensure the security of airline passengers."

Someone putting their hand on my crotch and breast DOES NOT MAKES ME FEEL SAFE.
Old Mar 31, 11, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by jkhuggins View Post
Not necessarily. All they said was "he isn't working at the airport". He could be working for TSA at some off-site facility, for all we know ...
Oooh...I feel even safer now!
Old Mar 31, 11, 7:39 pm

Wait till he flashes his fake badge to another minor and threatens them with DYWTGHT!

Do You Want To Go Home Tonight?
Old Mar 31, 11, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by jtodd View Post
Wait till he flashes his fake badge to another minor and threatens them with DYWTGHT!

Do You Want To Go Home Tonight?
It's okay, he'll be "re-trained" aka 'Hey man, don't get caught next time, alright? now gedda' outta here.'
Old Mar 31, 11, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just one more typical TSA apple in the old barrel.
Old Apr 1, 11, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Boggie Dog View Post
Just one more typical TSA apple in the old barrel.
Old Apr 1, 11, 7:51 am

Must be one of those guys who sits and looks at the nude bodies in the room for hours. Eventually he'll want something real. Rape is the natural expectation, unless he can afford a hooker. But do those salaries amount to enough for "professional help"?
Old Apr 1, 11, 12:37 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
.....Upon his arrest, TSA took immediate action and the individual is no longer working at the airport....
But was he fired or simply re-assigned? Sorry but this is yet another fine example of the TSA having no stones for not implementing a absolute zero tolerance policy and actually saying something like "the individual in question has had their employment with the TSA terminated"
Old Apr 1, 11, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by goalie View Post
But was he fired or simply re-assigned? Sorry but this is yet another fine example of the TSA having no stones for not implementing a absolute zero tolerance policy and actually saying something like "the individual in question has had their employment with the TSA terminated"
Probably just sent back for more TSA training so he won't get caught next time.
Old Apr 1, 11, 3:48 pm

^^^
ha. He is no longer working at THAT airport.

He's probably their best groper. Folks like that don't grow on trees.
Old Apr 1, 11, 6:00 pm

Uhm... I think he might be in jail for lack of bail and therefore quite late for his shift which would be sure to result in disciplinary actions or even <gasp> termination of employment. Regardless, if he's in jail, he's not working at the airport. I suppose there's been no rush to establish a collection for the purpose of raising the necessary funds for bail.
Old Apr 1, 11, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by LuvAirFrance View Post
Must be one of those guys who sits and looks at the nude bodies in the room for hours. Eventually he'll want something real. Rape is the natural expectation, unless he can afford a hooker. But do those salaries amount to enough for "professional help"?
Someone who takes a job looking at nude bodies all day or groping grandmas and young girls, just HAS to have problems, don't they?

Search this Thread