Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALLEGED: TSA Employee Arrested for Rape

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2011, 1:09 am

Programs: UA/Hawaiian/Marriott
Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
TSA needs a thorough house cleaning of bad employees and make it known both inside TSA and outside TSA that no screening abuses will be tolerated.
One of the biggest issues is that when TSA was formed, they hired Former/Current US Secret Service Agents to run things.....and quite frankly, a lot of those dudes are ate up with crazy thoughts on how to do crap......

A lot of them went to the FAMS but some did go on to be FSDs/Assistant FSDs plus are real top heavy in TSA management.

If they were cleaned out and put out to pasture.....along with a certain former FBI Agent.....I think things would run much better and some of the stupid stuff would go away.....
Old Apr 5, 2011, 8:30 pm

And then they could participate in Survivor as a "former Federal agent".
Old Apr 5, 2011, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Bearcat06
One of the biggest issues is that when TSA was formed, they hired Former/Current US Secret Service Agents to run things.....and quite frankly, a lot of those dudes are ate up with crazy thoughts on how to do crap......

A lot of them went to the FAMS but some did go on to be FSDs/Assistant FSDs plus are real top heavy in TSA management.

If they were cleaned out and put out to pasture.....along with a certain former FBI Agent.....I think things would run much better and some of the stupid stuff would go away.....
Lack of leadership will ensure this doesn't happen.

I get a chuckle thinking about how Pistole must cringe when waking each day wondering just what new boneheaded stunts his Airport Security Screeners pulled in the last day.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 3:36 am
Suspended

Lack of leadership will ensure this doesn't happen.

I get a chuckle thinking about how Pistole must cringe when waking each day wondering just what new boneheaded stunts his Airport Security Screeners pulled in the last day.
He's not cringing. Everything is going to plan, even the congressional hearings.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 7:45 am

I think Boggie Dog may be overestimating Pistole's character. How could he order the groping of tha American public if he had the conscience necessary to cringe?
Old Apr 6, 2011, 8:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LuvAirFrance
I think Boggie Dog may be overestimating Pistole's character. How could he order the groping of tha American public if he had the conscience necessary to cringe?
Point taken.

I would like to believe that a senior administration agency official would be a person of character. Then I have to consider some of the things stated by Nappy and realize what the hiring standards are.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:48 am

Point taken.

I would like to believe that a senior administration agency official would be a person of character. Then I have to consider some of the things stated by Nappy and realize what the hiring standards are.
You could be right in some cases. But how would a "person of character" survive the absurdity of this job? Seems very unlikely to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.