Wiki Posts
Search

Another Report of TSA Thuggery

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2011, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by Caradoc
Wonder no more.

The TSA employee "lost it" first.

Anger management seems to be one area in which the TSA really needs to offer "additional training opportunities" to its horde of knuckle-draggers.
I'm honestly surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Using this as an example presumes that they had it in the first place. Also he went off on a gift shop employee, not a TSO. I guess we could use Negrin as an example, but I'm talking non-TSA folks here.

But my question remains...Who, between LEOs and passengers, who have to deal with TSO and are not brainwashed by the organization, would be the first to do so.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 3:56 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Mimi111
I'm honestly surprised it doesn't happen more often.
I'm not.

Most of them seem perfectly capable of taking out their aggression on people by karate chopping an opt-out's "parts" or locking them in the Plexiglas Penalty Box for filing a previous complaint instead of physically attacking them in the parking lot.

And those methods appear to be perfectly acceptable to TSA management as well as their fellow TSA clerks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.