Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators, abuse expert says

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators, abuse expert says

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2011, 11:51 am

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
If TSA workers are told to say such then the whole TSA mess is just one very sick organization.
Agreed. This is beyond horrible & disgusting. I've posted both articles on FB & Twitter & would suggest everyone else do the same if you use these.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by coachrowsey
Agreed. This is beyond horrible & disgusting. I've posted both articles on FB & Twitter & would suggest everyone else do the same if you use these.
Story link sent to Drudge.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 12:13 pm

This is really disgusting.
Let me see if I have this correct: You want me to tell my child that when a stranger wants to touch them all over their body EVEN in their private areas it should be considered a game? How is this any different than what a pedophile would say to my child as they were trying to molest them?

And this is why we are taking the train to FL for vacation this year.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, TSA Disparager Gold, going for Platnium
Originally Posted by Wilbur
"You try to make it as best you can for that child to come through. If you can come up with some kind of a game to play with a child, it makes it a lot easier."
Oh I dare any ......... to say that in my earshot as if the child is not my own i will be giving that parent a earful, the so will the ......... clown and pervert will be just the start of it. Seriously parents just need to start filing criminal complaints against these clowns as this is BS. If i had kids of my own and they attempted this, that ......... would be regretting touching my kids immediately and with reminders for a very long time.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 7:56 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - UA 1P / Hyatt Diamond - SPG Plat / Hertz 5* - Avis 1st
Angry Sad equivalency

Originally Posted by danl08
... How is this any different than what a pedophile would say to my child as they were trying to molest them? ...
It isn't. The formula looks like this:

[TSA statement to prepare children for grope] = [pedophile statement to prepare children for abuse]
Old Apr 27, 2011, 7:59 pm
Formerly known as billinaz

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, American AAdvantage, Avis Preferred, Budget Rapid Rez, Hilton Honors
Next thing you know they will start asking kids to help them find their lost puppy...........
Old Apr 27, 2011, 8:08 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
"That's Ok, Johnny-the nice man in the blue shirt is only playing a game."

What cerebral lightweight at the TSA thought this truckload of cr*p up?
Old Apr 27, 2011, 8:16 pm

Programs: DL-PM, Small Luxury Hotels & Proud Member of TSA Disparager-Gold
This make me sick to my stomach and my heart ache for all the children subjected to this sick game.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Makes you think that some pedophile is in charge of TSA policy formulation.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
Makes you think that some pedophile is in charge of TSA policy formulation.
His name, for your information, is John Pistole!
Old Apr 27, 2011, 9:39 pm

Programs: UA 1k
If I were the parent starting to hear something of that nature, I would immediately call a halt to it, get the supervisor, and have them rehearse the whole thing over with me first. Then tell the groper to keep his mouth shut while I tell my child whats happening.

That or get the heck out of there. Really, flights aren't worth it.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:33 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by TheGolfWidow
But, yes, it IS often easier to abuse a child if you elicit their cooperation by the use of a diversion such as a game.
Many pedophiles (according to published profiles) will not only call it a game, but offer rewards or gifts like electronic toys, candy, or stickers for compliance and/or silence.

Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:40 pm

Programs: SW Rapid Rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott, Avis First
This is so vile, I am livid.

As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I remember the "let's just think of this as a game" talk from the d'bag that couldn't keep his hands off of me.

Any TSO that participates in trying to convince children that a pat down is a game is aiding sexual predators and conditioning children to allow themselves to be touched by strangers when those strangers call it a "game."

This is an absolutely disgusting practice and so sickening, I am physically nauseous.

There are no words to fully describe what I am feeling right now.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:41 pm

Watching the TSA is like watching a blind man cross the freeway. Only in this case, a very bad blind man where you're rooting for the cars.

Now the TSA is doing an MJ. Come on kids, let's play rubba rubba at the airport.

the TSA rank and file now have even more cause to be proud of their uniforms... what a loser organization.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by PhoenixRev
As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I remember the "let's just think of this as a game" talk from the d'bag that couldn't keep his hands off of me.
Sorry to hear that.

Last edited by essxjay; Apr 28, 2011 at 12:35 am Reason: unnecessary

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.