Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PacSafe security products - mini review

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2010, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

PacSafe security products - mini review

Anyone else familiar with or a fan of PacSafe products?

I bought the larger laptop sized portable travel safe and the smaller travel safe bag for my small electronics.

They are not fool proof but certainly will stop casual theft. We took them with us on a long trip to Fiji, New Zealand, Fiji again, and Hawaii.

I locked up our passports, cash, phones, and small cameras in the small one. Then locked up our two netbooks in the larger safe somewhere else in the room.

Our stuff was probably never in any danger of being stolen, but they made me feel a hell of a lot better when I had to leave things behind in the hotel room or especially in the trunk of the car.

Apparently smash and grab theft from cars is a big problem in NZ, so that was my main motivation for buying them. Although I don't think any thief was targeting our beat up 1994 Toyota Carina that we bought used for the trip.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 7:43 pm

I have a PacSafe purse I bought last year. I like it; it holds enough for day trips, isn't too ugly, and has a lot of great features. I think it is the metro 200. Its generic enough for a guy to carry it too.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 9:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yup, I own a couple of their products and I'm definitely a fan.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 10:55 pm

Pacsafe products are amazing. They were unknown to me until recently where I was searching for some travel bags with added safety features to take with while traveling. I did not know there were so many security features added in each bag. Now I own 3 bags for different occasions, and honestly I wouldn't have it any way else.

Next purchse will be the venturesafe 150 which would be an ideal day to day bag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.