Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't Take Photos on Philadelphia Subway

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2010, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Keep in mind the Philadelphia Parking Authority is far more brutal than the Phiily cops, the Philly gangs or the Philly mafia combined. Do a search for "Parking Wars" on TV and watch it.

MisterNice
Old Oct 28, 2010, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by mikemey
I don't even know.

But thats the extent of my frustration.
I hoped you did as I might have wanted to go with you.
Old Oct 28, 2010, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
So much for land of the free
Old Oct 28, 2010, 12:18 pm

Programs: M&M, AA GLD, FB
Hey, he could've been acidentally shot in the back of his head during an arest for resisting arrest. He got away easily.
Old Oct 28, 2010, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
So a professional photographer with a Nikon D5000 gets added to some government database? Meanwhile, smart tewwowists pretend to talk on a cellphone with a built in 8 megapixel camera that can also stream live video.

The really smart tewwowist just stays home with Google Image Search: 1,040,000 results for "Philadelphia subway"
Old Oct 28, 2010, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by IrishDoesntFlyNow
IANAL. but it's my understanding that the 5th applies whenever one has a legitimate articulated belief that the information provided might be used in a prosecution, even if charges have not been filed or the prosecution is not imminent.

~~ Irish
In court, yes.

On the street, no, you don't have to give them the time of day until you are in a "must identify" state, in which case you can be required to state your name.

Originally Posted by N965VJ
So a professional photographer with a Nikon D5000 gets added to some government database? Meanwhile, smart tewwowists pretend to talk on a cellphone with a built in 8 megapixel camera that can also stream live video.
or the smart terrorist just finds a webcam

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Oct 29, 2010 at 4:45 pm Reason: merge consecutive posts

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.