Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Before playing with my genitals, TSA should...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2010, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *wood Gold

Let's face it... none of us (well, none of us passengers at least ) like the idea of TSA being obsessed with our genitals. But here we are, and Mr. Pistole seems to have a fetish over groping little boys.

Anyway, if TSA is going to insist upon either peeking at or playing with our genitals in the near future for us to fly, I think that a few more policies should be adopted by the organization to help make the flying public feel more comfortable with the process. I suggest the following, to start:

1. Each passenger should be allowed to select the specific screener at the checkpoint to provide the screening to him/her.

2. Each screener should have to divulge their sex and sexual preference to passengers before they are screened.

3. Each screener should have to undergo a rigorous psychological examination annually. If not passed, then the person is dismissed from the agency. This examination will be designed to detect sexual deviance/irregularities, tendencies to steal items from passengers, and bribability in each individual.

Additional thoughts?
Old Oct 25, 2010, 1:55 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM
...buy me dinner.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Originally Posted by clrankin
1. Each passenger should be allowed to select the specific screener at the checkpoint to provide the screening to him/her.
Okay, you over there, babe. Let's go!

Old Oct 25, 2010, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by N965VJ
Okay, you over there, babe. Let's go!

lol

Any excessive touching is grounds for immediate dismissal.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 3:30 pm

...wash their hands.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 3:31 pm

I really do feel for those who have survived sexual assault being faced with the choice of either genital groping or being leered at to simply travel by air.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 4:51 pm
Used to be Sydneysider

Programs: AS MVP/Gold (and 75K aspirant)
Does anyone on here watch Dexter?

There was a great scene in last night's episode where a character who had been badly sexually abused received a thorough pat down at the airport. I thought she was going to lose it for sure. I can't begin to imagine what a sexual assault survivor must feel with all that unwanted touching.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 5:36 pm
Suspended

Four words: The last three are "off and die!"
Old Oct 25, 2010, 5:54 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
...buy me dinner.
And then breakfast in the morning
Old Oct 25, 2010, 8:51 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Originally Posted by Sydneysider

There was a great scene in last night's episode where a character who had been badly sexually abused received a thorough pat down at the airport. I thought she was going to lose it for sure. I can't begin to imagine what a sexual assault survivor must feel with all that unwanted touching.
Where's the spoiler warning?!

j/k, SS. I'm about three weeks behind anyway ...
Old Oct 25, 2010, 8:53 pm
Used to be Sydneysider

Programs: AS MVP/Gold (and 75K aspirant)
Oh noes, sorry! SPOILER ALERT!

Too little, too late. Get that TiVo cranking and catch up already!
Old Oct 25, 2010, 10:16 pm

Programs: AA Plat/1MM
Originally Posted by Sydneysider

I just saw this. I found it to be spectacularly realistic.

Last edited by VonS; Oct 26, 2010 at 6:49 am
Old Oct 25, 2010, 11:12 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
...Drink 1 oz of their choice of sodium or potassium cyanide.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 11:45 pm

Before touching my genitals, TSA should...

Buy several tubes of KY cos my foot is going to be put in a very un-natural place very quickly
Old Oct 26, 2010, 7:09 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum for Life.
Originally Posted by clrankin
2. Each screener should have to divulge their sex and sexual preference to passengers before they are screened.

Additional thoughts?

What does the sexual preference of the screener have to do with anything? I'm GAY and I don't necessarily want another GAY MAN touching me if I don't feel comfortable with it.

Personally give me a STRAIGHT screener and watch the fun insue as I have fun with him as he's touching certain areas of my groin

@:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.